Multiples
Options

Twins

Escobedo0712Escobedo0712 member
edited October 2014 in Multiples
what's is your experience? I just found out that I'm pregnant with what seem to be identical twins. I'm nervous, all worried about everything I read online. I can't keep anything down. I'm on bed rest, I'm 4 weeks pregnant, due to spotting..

Re: Twins

• Options
    You would definitely have to be further along then four weeks to have a fetal pole, let alone two. Perhaps your six weeks? Even then it's rare but possible to see the fetal poles! I would just take it easy and give it a few weeks before going in for your first ultrasound were you will learn more!
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Options
    Idk but here the ultrasound
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have my third ultrasound tomorrow
  • Options
    I'm actually not sure how far along I am. I'll know by the end of this week.
    There each 3 mm each, according to all the paper work.
  • Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy and I am sorry you are spotting as I know that is very scary.

If you had a sonogram they should be able to tell you a pretty close guess on how far along you are. So either your doctor stinks (get a new one) or you need to be asking more questions and make sure you understand what is going on.  I would come back after your ultrasound tomorrow and update us with more information so if you are pregnant with twins we can help you.  Right now there isn't much anyone can say or do.

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    I'm 6 weeks not 4. Just got out of my doc visit.
  • Options
    They did one today because they had me switch doctors.
  • Options
    KatieGummowKatieGummow member
    edited October 2014
    AshB62 said:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12457556/anyone-has-had-identical-twins-what-was-your-experience/p1

I think you need to get your story straight. So, you told another board that this exact same u/s pic was from an appt at 8:30 (Pacific) this morning, but you posted it here at 8:11 (Pacific) before your appt?
    Whoopsie daisies!

Edit: couldn't find the right words
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    @AshB62‌ do you moonlight as a detective? You are awesome! Wish I knew how to insert gifs because this thread deserves one! *applauds*

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Options
    I check in here every so often. We lost our twin sons in July when I was 19 weeks pregnant and just found out we are expecting and due in June! I used to post here quite a bit.
    When I saw that she was posting in June's board and here I was really hoping someone would call her out.
    I know I'm over sensitive to the topic because I lost my twins so I had no patience at all for her crap. The least she could do is google some facts before she starts posting. I called it when she said identical twins run in her family lol
  • Options
    This woman is stupid and delusional. It also appears she has disappeared.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    AshB62 said:

greks84 said:

This woman is stupid and delusional. It also appears she has disappeared.

She was banned. Faking a pregnancy is considered trolling, which is against the TOU.
    It should also be against the terms of being a human being! Omg what is wrong with people?! And wasn't she banned before this? She had one of those stupid banned icons.
  • Options
    AshB62 said:

I'm pretty sure she was banned because of this. She had a photo as her avatar when she was actively posting.

Ooohh!!! Ok I was really late to the party then! I thought that was an avatar people chose when they got banned and made a new username! Ok I get it now thanks haha
  • Options
    I had a cousin, who used to lie all of the time. I really think she had some mental issues. She would lie about things for NO reason. On her first marriage, she lied about being pregnant. I thought it was ridiculous. She later lied about being pregnant with twins, but then, she supposedly lost one and then the other. The craziest thing was that her parents believed her the whole time. Even when her "facts" made no sense. My mom and I called BS on her early on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"