Detroit Babies

warren/royal oak area meetup??

I know a few posts have gone out about meeting up but now that I'm a little further along I would really love other women to meet for a coffee/walk/lunch & chat about pregnancy.

I'm 31, married, first baby, 19 weeks tomorrow :-). I live in Warren but happy to meet in royal oak, Troy, Birmingham, clawson, Ferndale or any other surrounding city.

Haha, kind of sounds like a dating website.

Anyone interested??

Re: warren/royal oak area meetup??

• :-h Hi, I'm Ashley, 25, live in Fraser, and TTC. Nice to meet you.  :)
  • Hi ladies. I'm Laura, 27, and a Ferndale girl. I am 7 weeks pregnant and would love to meet area moms since most of our friends have no kids and I am a pretty new Detroiter.
  • Loading the player...
  • WLJ2WLJ2 member
    edited December 2014
    I would be completely open to meeting. I am 24. My son is almost 4 and we are currently ttc. We are in harrison twp but I work in Rochester. So I'm open to anywhere in between.
  • @elizabethnevadaP‌ that's awesome you're in warren too- ttc, pregnant, mother??
  • ajs89ajs89 member
    I have a 2.5 week old and would love to get to know some other moms in the area. I am in Royal Oak
  • Yes I'm interested. .I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I don't have any friends that are pregnant. I live in warren,29y/o and would love to meet up and chat with you guys
  • I would be interested. I live in Center Line (which is basically Warren) I will be 15 weeks tomorrow. FTM. Would be great to get together with other expecting moms :)
  • j32444j32444 member
    Hey lady's anyone still here? I have a 5 year old and we live in Fraser. Anyone interested in a play date. Maybe the zoo?
  • j32444 said:
    Hey lady's anyone still here? I have a 5 year old and we live in Fraser. Anyone interested in a play date. Maybe the zoo?
    Hey! I was born and raised in Fraser, went to FHS and graduated in 2010. I have a 1 year old and we have a zoo membership, we love it! 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15