April 2015 Moms
Options

12 week scan-- gender guess

Re: 12 week scan-- gender guess

• Options
    Wendy's is now serving BBQ pulled pork sandwiches. I am now craving it along with some fries smothered in BBQ pork and cheese. Nom nom!!
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Options
    I want clam chowder with Tabasco and sourdough bread with lots of butter
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow people are so rude. If they don't care or don't want to guess why not just go on to the next thread rather than make rude comments and start talking about a completely diff. Topic. We are here to get support from each other. If you don't care just move along!
  • Options
    then simply ignore it..i don't see the big deal..if you people are irritated by such little things i cant imagine what it will be like being your child.. How about you Comment about food in one of the many threads there already are???? Its so rude to completely bash her question and talk about something completely off topic.
  • Options
    Well I actually did not expect to see comments on how to stuff my face with unhealthy food when I opened this...
  • Options
    jk3610jk3610 member
    edited October 2014
    anafer said:
    then simply ignore it..i don't see the big deal..if you people are irritated by such little things i cant imagine what it will be like being your child..
    Court, I would like to present exhibit A for the members of the jury.  

And, for you to imagine what it's like being my child involves, A) knowing me and B) having more mental acuity than what has been displayed here.

AND: OP didn't ask a question.  She invited us to guess on something that we have no interest in doing.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    anafer said:

then simply ignore it..i don't see the big deal..if you people are irritated by such little things i cant imagine what it will be like being your child.. How about you Comment about food in one of the many threads there already are???? Its so rude to completely bash her question and talk about something completely off topic.

Not rude to walk into a group of strangers, show them an ultrasound picture and ask them to guess the gender when you have never posted anything else ever? No of course that's not rude. We are here to guess your baby's gender. Guessing gender is giving support. Totally.
  • Options
    anafer said:

This has to be a fucking joke? Is another month group messing with us? You are rude! Piss the fuck off!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @mindala31‌ THIS!!!!!!! I really never cared for any kind of potato if not fried, but I swear I've been having dirty dream with mashed potatoes!
  • Options
    I'm getting some ruffles for lunch. I love chips!
  • Options
    angi3o said:

SMFB said:

anafer said:

This has to be a fucking joke? Is another month group messing with us? You are rude! Piss the fuck off!
    You caught me; it's me. I've been making hundreds of fake accounts and been posting u/s pics I found on google asking for guesses and then I come back and wk myself. I have a problem, I just can't stop myself...
    Ah ha!!!! I knew it!
  • Options
    @ballerinamom‌ I get them from a little shop on my town square! But you can order them online I think lays makes them.
  • Options
    anaferanafer member
    edited October 2014
    Uhmm.. Explain how All you got in here dumb ass @rhoppa1109 @angi3o
  • Options
    Night ladies.. I have more class than this to be talking to senseless rude people on the internet..over something I have nothing to do with.Was entertaining for a second must say.. Keep stuffing your faces with fried food 3:-O :O)
  • Options

@ballerinamom‌ I get them from a little shop on my town square! But you can order them online I think lays makes them.

Awesome! Thanks! :)
  • Options
    No idea! Hopefully a healthy little one :)

• Options
    All hail the WK! Superior use of the cow emoji! You aren't rude at all! =D>
    I didn't even notice the emoji.  She's so ignorant, I'm only skimming what she says at this point.  **Stuffing my face with Count Chocula**

• Options
    @MOtownMama:  your halloween fail is very distracting in a serious conversation like this.  just thought you should know.  :)

• Options
    I had Ciopinno last night. It was so yummy.

Cioppino photo cioppino1.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    My mom is taking me out to lunch today and i decided i need chili's cajun pasta with shrimp in my life. Soon.

• Options
    Wow! A lot of food has happened on here and all good choices. I always like fried pickles.... Also, chic fil a cookies n' cream milk shakes. So hungry and it is only 6:40 AM. Can't wait for dinner!
  • Options
    My go to favorite snack as of late has been cheese wrapped pickles. And the more cheese the better. :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

A15 Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options
    While it would be very hard for anyone to guess what the gender of your baby is... I want to say how happy I am for you! And for that sweet miracle you are caring. For someone who struggled for almost three years to get pregnant, I am apauled at how people are treating your question. I know that we can't sit around and guess everyone's gender based on an ultrasound picture, but what happened to simply saying congrats and I'm praying for you and your healthy baby. Instead we use this thread as an outlet to make someone's pregnancy feel insignificant.
  • Options
    I had a half of a meatball sub for lunch and half chicken parm sub.  Such happiness.  
  • Options
    Any one have any pirate booty??
  • Options
    @jk3610‌ @LMurphy207‌
    Count Chocula is too good to even try boo berry or Frankenberry
    Stuffing my face with mr hotness everyday
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I had cheese curds once.  After a friend sent me to this website:

https://eatcurds.com/StaticPages/FAQs.aspx

very cute.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Options
    kariemomo said:

I'm getting some ruffles for lunch. I love chips!

Bahahaha Ruffles is my last name!!
  • Options

@ballerinamom‌ plus plus also Ben and Jerry's late night snack has chocolate covered potato chips in it...plus other deliciousness
  • Options
    PSA! Burger King now has Oreo shakes. They are amazing!
  • Options
    RHoPA1109 said:

While it would be very hard for anyone to guess what the gender of your baby is... I want to say how happy I am for you! And for that sweet miracle you are caring. For someone who struggled for almost three years to get pregnant, I am apauled at how people are treating your question. I know that we can't sit around and guess everyone's gender based on an ultrasound picture, but what happened to simply saying congrats and I'm praying for you and your healthy baby. Instead we use this thread as an outlet to make someone's pregnancy feel insignificant.

Ah shut it. You're a day late and a dollar short. You never even comment here, your opinion is worth less than a bag of shit. Also, if you're "apauled," I'm "aDouglassed". The word I'm guessing you were looking for is "appalled." No one made her pregnancy insignificant...just her attempt to have us guess the gender.

She's too busy "caring" the sweet miracle to "carry" on a logical discussion.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"