Single Parents

Costume Ideas

The original costume I bought for DD she already grew out of (because I stupidly bought it too far in advance).  I had planned on her being Sally and I would be Jack (Nightmare Before Christmas).  Now, technically, we can still do a NBC costume theme (maybe ask BF to be Jack, then I could be Sally and H could be Zero), but I'm wondering if I should abandon that idea and just be Batman and Robin again (H is Batman, I am Robin).

What are you guys doing for your kids for Halloween?  I know we talked about this in another thread but I'm starting a new one anyway.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Costume Ideas

• DD went from wanting to be Elsa...to a witch...and now she wants to be a Minion from Despicable Me. I better buy a costume soon, before she changes her mind again...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • My mom bought some fabric online and shes going to make bentley a tigger costume. We havent decided if c id going to be bathman or olaf. Im kinda hoping for olaf cause bfs roommate has decided if c is batman she is going to dress her son up as robin.
  • Loading the player...
  • My mom bought some fabric online and shes going to make bentley a tigger costume. We havent decided if c id going to be bathman or olaf. Im kinda hoping for olaf cause bfs roommate has decided if c is batman she is going to dress her son up as robin.
    BATHMAN. ALWAYS BATHMAN.

Hehehehehehehe i'm just messing with ya :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3

BATHMAN. ALWAYS BATHMAN.

Hehehehehehehe i'm just messing with ya :)

He does make a super cute batman!
  • I apparently have no spirit as Jay will be the only one dressed up this year. He really wanted a sword. So after looking at a few he decided to be a knight. I think he just liked the shield.

I like the batman and Robin theme though.
  • Batman and Robin sounds cute!

DD is going to be a pink kitty cat.  Her costume came last week.  It was hard finding something to layer so she's be warm enough.  I'm pretty sure we won't be having a warm Halloween this year. 
  • I'm in the same region as you, so, yeah, I don't think it'll be warm either. I'm wondering if I dressed her up as Zero, I could layer her in white, get a white sheet to go over her, give her a hood and make a nose for her.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My little one is a dinosaur
    My big one (3) is The Lizard
    I was assigned Spider Man lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"