Two Under 2
Options

Hello! Intro!

Hi! Im Sierra. Im new on this group. I currently have a 4 month old son, and just found out Im pregnant with my 2nd! According to my lmp, my edd is June 4th, which is 5 days before my sons 1st bday! So, Ill have 2u1 for a few days :) Im sooo nervous but excited. Ill be around here looking for tips and tricks! 
Married on 8/31/2013

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hello! Intro!

• Options
    Congrats! My first two are 13 months apart, and we love it. DD and DS are super close, and I love watching them play together now that they are 2 and 1. It's a crazy ride at first, but it is completely worth it. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    Thanks @bookworm982! Im glad to hear that it is worth it but I know its going to be really hard. I feel like it will get easier once the baby can play and such. 
    Married on 8/31/2013

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine are 18 months apart, currently at 19 months and 7 weeks old. I'm finally starting to get into that "starting to get easier" period. The baby is sleeping better, the toddler is getting more language daily — both which help. Just hang on and survive the beginning. It gets easier!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Mine are 17 months apart. Now almost 2 and 6 months. I love the spacing! Just take it one day at a time! Good luck and congratulations!

• Options
    We're on our way to 2U1 as well! Congrats and good luck! We were really nervous at first, now we can't wait. I know it'll be crazy for a while, but it'll be so fun!

• Options
    Congrats! Your two kids are going to have a lot of fun together throughout their lives!
  • Options
    Congrats! Mine are 18months apart, currently 23m and 5m. It gets a little easier and more fun every day!
  • Options
    Congrats! We have a couple close age gaps but not two under one B-) But we do have 4 4 and under for 3.5 more months!!
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"