Single Parents

Intro (:

Hey ladies.
Before I started clustering this board with my questions, anxieties, happiness, failures and success stories, I thought I'd introduce myself. I am almost 22 and single. My DD is 18months old and I am 12w preggers with my second LO. Neither of them were in the plan but both are huge blessings. I look forward to lurking, commenting, & getting to know all of you.
Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro (:

• Welcome to.the board.

How do you feel about ranch dressing?
    What are your feels on harry potter?
    Marvel vs dc?
  • Welcome!!

Just as a general word of caution, if your SN is your real name you may want to adjust for privacy reasons...you never know who lurks here. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!!

Just as a general word of caution, if your SN is your real name you may want to adjust for privacy reasons...you never know who lurks here. 
    Yeah, i just found you on facebook op. I changed my sn because when i first started on the bump it was my email address so i strongly advise changing your sn
  • Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy.

Ditto the others about changing your SN for a little privacy.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• How do you feel about ranch dressing? What are your feels on harry potter? Marvel vs dc?
    BTW, you seriously need to answer these questions.

Welcome! Also, for double privacy, you may want to change your avatar.  But, of course, I may be the only one who decided Tina Fey as Liz Lemon was my spirit animal and felt the need to show it to the world.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I love ranch, for dipping, but I don't need it for everything.
    Harry Potter was my go to when I actually had time to read, though it didn't last long as I made it through all the books at a fast pace. could never put then down!

& How do I go about changing it. I tried back in 2012 when I joined with my DD. obviously never figured it out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also marvel.... I would definitely have to go marvel.
  • 20thirteen20thirteen member
    edited October 2014
    Boo to Marvel, but I suppose I can forgive you for that.  I would message bumpjackie, that's how I changed my name.  I know that you can do it yourself, but I don't recall how.  @becwheat did you tell us or was it @ontherock2012?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Messaged her, thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"