April 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Confessions anyone?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Ross and I set up a "budget" this morning even though I already know with certainly that there is no way I'll be able to stick to it :-/  :\">
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hadn't eaten anything all day so when I just sat down to eat a muffin, I guess I was too excited. I forgot to take off the paper liner. Yeah a little chewy. 
  • Options
    Ross and I set up a "budget" this morning even though I already know with certainly that there is no way I'll be able to stick to it :-/  :\">
    Budgets suck!! 
  • Options
    I hadn't eaten anything all day so when I just sat down to eat a muffin, I guess I was too excited. I forgot to take off the paper liner. Yeah a little chewy. 
    My FIL eats cupcakes like that all the time on purpose.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    none5 said:
    My FIL eats cupcakes like that all the time on purpose.
    Ahhh. That's making my teeth hurt! I guess he doesn't want to waste the cupcakey goodness. 
  • Options
    CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited October 2014
    Grace0609 said:

This isn't exactly a confession, but I think we looked ridiculous today on our first family of six outing to the store. We had me pushing the stroller with the baby, and DH had one cart full of the other three kids, and then pulled another cart with our purchases in it. I have no idea how I will ever take all my kids anywhere ever again!!

We just got back from a trip and I'm having a hard time imagining how we will manage with two...I cannot fathom how you do it
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"