Infertility Veterans

Friday!!

Km672Km672 member
edited October 2014 in Infertility Veterans
Hi ladies!

Happy Friday!

How's it going?

What are you upto for the weekend?

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

Re: Friday!!

• Hey Km, everything is going fine here. Nothing exciting. My DH doesn't want me to see my current RE that I just started with for the lap I have scheduled. He wants me to go back to the old RE that we know and trust and pay oop since she's not on our insurance panel. I just don't want to postpone anything and start over once again with testing, consults, etc... Stalemate. A couple parties this weekend and going down to see the Tigers whip the Orioles on Sunday:-)
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Loading the player...
  • @J&D2007 I can't bring myself to like that post.

Let's go Orioles, let's go!!! 

(I'm actually rooting for the Tigers to win today because it'll bring us one step closer to being able to use our game 5 tickets...ssh)

Nothing new for me.  One month and nineteen hours until my first second opinion appt. 
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Updates: Based on PMS cramps, I predict that AF will be here within 24 hours. That means that my cycle will officially be underway!! We are planning to do DE IVF with an additional RI protocol. Our ER should be mid-November with a possible ET to follow or a freeze-all depending on the status of my ute.

Weekend: I got a massage this afternoon... wowwwww, it was so awesome and so needed! I have a monthly membership at ME, couldn't help but to think of my sessions from March & April. ***Sad/Depressing Warning*** It was such a dark time... in March, I received bad news about a friend's pregnancy, so I spent the whole hour praying for my friend & her baby. In April, I went a few days after my zero beta from my FET, and I could not control the tears... I cried the entire time as I grieved for my Ninja <3 This time, I was able to focus on the massage itself and at times I thought about Ninja. I hope we meet again someday. ***Safe to read again :) *** I am turning my alarm clock off tomorrow and I'm sleeping in! I'm so excited! We have a family friend's birthday party (not really looking forward to it, but we'll only stay a short time). On Sunday, I'm doing my first ever Zombie Run!!!

@J&amp;D2007 - I'm sorry that you and your DH are at a stalemate right now. I hope you can move through it quickly & come to a resolution. 

@Twinkie0612 - maybe it's ok to "wing it" this time around?! I am SO EXCITED for you and truly hope that everything comes together to bring you your baby.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Hey ladies,

@J&amp;D2007 - maybe see your former RE and ask her thoughts on a lap? Maybe have it done with her? I'm sorry... That's all so frustrating

@sorrellam30‌ - fx this month flies by and your transfer is here before you know it!!

@Twinkie0612‌ - yay for getting started!! I totally appreciate the stress of getting everything organized, it's so much work! Hope things go smoothly and fall into place

@ronniesgirl1981‌ - ugh... Waiting is the worst!! I hate waiting and it's so hard to be patient while in limbo

@RunCC37‌ - hope you're feeling better. I know I have some form of PTSD from our losses and failed treatments. It's lonely and awful. I have days that I still grieve for the 'what ifs'. Glad you're getting started, hope this is it!

Update - things are busy... I'm a wreck and can't stop thinking about how we will be down to our very last embryo after this FET. Literally taking it day by day, just getting through this... Again.

This weekend my sisters took me out for a belated birthday celebration. We had a great day, really enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. I am so spoiled! They took me to my favorite Mexican restreaunt, ordered me a pomegranite margarita and gave me lots and lots of gifts!!

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"