Chit Chat
Options

Unwed mother support

Alright, single moms out there (if there are any of you) I've been with my significant other for 2 1/2 years and no we aren't married yet, but it was definitely in our future. Since finding out I was pregnant his family has done all but burn us at the stake (for lack of a better term). I realize that in the eyes of God you should be married (ideally) when having a child, but I'm having an extremely hard time dealing with their hypocritical actions, acting as though they've never messed up before. (even though I personally and the father do NOT consider this baby a mistake). Basically I'm just looking for some positive empowering feedback. Please keep your negativity to yourself if that's what you have to offer. Follow thumpers ideals "if you can't say something nice don't say nothin at all".. My fiancé and I are 24 and 25 years old if age were to come into the discussion. Thanks in advance for any support or advice you give, it is greatly appreciated
- one stressed out mommy2be

Re: Unwed mother support

• Options
    I would have Zayn's baby in 2 seconds rather married or not... shoot I would trick Zayn into a one night stand just to have his baby. Live your life and worry about no one else!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"