Pregnant after 35

no symptoms?

Hi Everyone! I know every pregnancy is different and I shouldn't compare to my last one (ended in m/c).  I remember being incredibly hungry - like hunger I have never felt before, incredibly happy-- like I was on some type of happy pill that worked too well, very tired and most painful breasts ever..all at 5 weeks.  Now I am 5 or 6 weeks and I don't feel a thing.  Nada. I'm at the stage where I am in disbelief (I'm 42!) and thinking the faint line was just a fluke and perhaps DHEA has just messed up my entire cycle.   I guess I will find out when I test again but wondering if anyone else 6 weeks with zero symptoms?
Thanks and best wishes to all!  

Re: no symptoms?

• I have to say at 6 weeks this time around, I didn't have any symptoms -other than perhaps a little lost weight.  The first symptoms I got were the sore breasts - and sudden growth of them, around week 8 or so...
    Early days for you - but tentative congratulations, hope the next test is positive for you and puts your mind at ease...
  • With my first I had no symptoms at all - except being somewhat hungrier - and it was bliss. I wasn't fooling myself I would be so lucky this time around but even so, the extent of feeling super sick for over 10 weeks was just such a change that I finally appreciated my luck last time.
    I'd say - enjoy while it lasts. Morning sickness could hit at any point and then you'll regret ever wishing you had symptoms...
  • Loading the player...
  • With my first 3 girls no morning sickness. This time I had morning sickness starting around 7week until around 11 wks. Just nauseous. No vomiting. But enough I lost weight. And extreme fatigue. I am almost 25 weeks and it is waning some. Can finally make it thru the day without crashing.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Enjoy it and hope that it lasts!  I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday.  And then the nausea hit this morning...  Apparently I am very much on Murphy's radar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"