Stay at Home Moms

S/o Christmas

What the heck is an A&A dream blanket? I googled but got confused...an adult sized swaddle blanket?

Do I need this?

Re: S/o Christmas

• I don't think they're really adult sized? I thought they were just bigger than the little ones.
  • So it's not grown up size?
  • Loading the player...
  • @aussie45...explain yourself :)
  • Aw shit I've only been on mobile so I didn't see the tag. Sorry @Louie4real‌. Yes the A&A dream blanket is an adult sized cotton muslin blanket. Basically 4 layers of the baby muslin blanket sewn together to make an awesome ass blanket for adults. I don't have one yet as it's fawking expensive, but I really want one. Tis the season and all that jazz ;)
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • If DH doesn't get me one for Christmas, I'm buying it for myself. He has one job, and the blanket is at the top of my list. I could not make this any clearer unless I buy it myself, wrap it, and put it under the tree.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Aussie45 said:
    If DH doesn't get me one for Christmas, I'm buying it for myself. He has one job, and the blanket is at the top of my list. I could not make this any clearer unless I buy it myself, wrap it, and put it under the tree.
    I would do that.  That way you don't get disappointed :)  I always do that.  haha

Check out my blog ---->  http://minismama.com/

• Aussie45 said:

If DH doesn't get me one for Christmas, I'm buying it for myself. He has one job, and the blanket is at the top of my list. I could not make this any clearer unless I buy it myself, wrap it, and put it under the tree.

I would do that.  That way you don't get disappointed :)  I always do that.  haha

Really I'm just helping him help himself ;) No harm in that!
  • Thanks Aussie for clarifying...I may need one. Now, if only they came as an electric blanket...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"