Stay at Home Moms

I may have to quit Facebook

Until this Ebola thing passes. Because I just can't with the idiots and the conspiracy theories and the oils and the fear mongering. Either that or I am going to have a permanent bruise on my forehead from my head slapping the desk continually.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10

Re: I may have to quit Facebook

• This is why I don't have FB!
  • Loading the player...
  • nowababy said:
    I suppose it would be appropriate here to say that I just want to hug all my apparently normal FB friends....I've seen pretty much nothing about it, except people posting articles or graphics about why we shouldn't panic. :-??
    Ditto!
    Living in DFW just makes it worse. 
  • trizzie said:

nowababy said:

I suppose it would be appropriate here to say that I just want to hug all my apparently normal FB friends....I've seen pretty much nothing about it, except people posting articles or graphics about why we shouldn't panic. :-??

Ditto!

Living in DFW just makes it worse. 

Yah, I'm sure that has everything to do w/ it....nobody seems to care in Michigan :P

• But the government purposely brought ebola here so that we would need to be cured of it and big pharma has the vaccines we need so were all going to get ebola so big pharma can get rich. And also, Obama. Somehow it's his fault.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You can't cure stupid, but you can weed them off your friends list ;)
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • I have seen nothing about it on my newsfeed.  Maybe it's cause we aren't in TX.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had so many people say they aren't leaving their homes, etc. I just sit over here and shake my head.
    After you're done shaking your head you should thank them, because they probably haven't vaxxed their kids. ;)
  • Oy, yea, I haven't seen much about it either; just a news update here and there.  I didn't realize people were freaking out that much???  Holy cow.  My new favorite meme applies here again....

• Oy, yea, I haven't seen much about it either; just a news update here and there.  I didn't realize people were freaking out that much???  Holy cow.  My new favorite meme applies here again....

Oh yes. Conspiracy theories, quarantines, outbreaks and essential oils - oh my!

My favorite is the people calling it an outbreak.  It is ONE person.  One person does not an outbreak make.
  • Everyone needs to read the hot zone. We've already had ebola in the US

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is why I don't have FB!
    same.

Instagram, FTW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"