1st Trimester
Options

Comfortable Clothing

I am nowhere near maternity clothes, but my dress work pants are just not comfortable (bloating). Any recommendations for pants that are stretchy for the next few months but have to be work casual as well.

Re: Comfortable Clothing

• Options
    Get a Bella band.  You can still wear the pants you have but you don't need to button/zip them.

That's what I did. I didn't need to go to maternity until ~18 weeks with the belly band.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks. Never used it with my first so I didn't even think if it. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I really like those belly bands but I think their way too wide, I don't like it going up my belly and it can be a pain to fold and half and have it stay that way.  I discovered you can use a strapless cami bra for the same effect, except its not as wide! 

Also hair elastic works good if there's a button to loop to

BFP #1 EDD  11/1/13  - C SB 25 weeks
    BFP #2 EDD 10/12/14 - MC 7 weeks
    BFP #3 EDD   4/2/15 -   MC 6 weeks

BFP #4 EDD  5/18/15 -  RAINBOW?!

• Options
    smeame14 said:

I really like those belly bands but I think their way too wide, I don't like it going up my belly and it can be a pain to fold and half and have it stay that way.  I discovered you can use a strapless cami bra for the same effect, except its not as wide! 

Also hair elastic works good if there's a button to loop to

Until the hair band rips the button off of the pants.......embarrasing, happended to me :) LOL!

Ooo nooo!!  Pregnancy casualty!! 

BFP #1 EDD  11/1/13  - C SB 25 weeks
    BFP #2 EDD 10/12/14 - MC 7 weeks
    BFP #3 EDD   4/2/15 -   MC 6 weeks

BFP #4 EDD  5/18/15 -  RAINBOW?!

• Options
    I bought some very comfy "travel" pants, oh they are so NOT youthful or too stylish, boot cut and super soft and they have ELASTIC flat waist band, super cheap at LL Bean. 

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"