December 2014 Moms

Coleycannoli!

@coleycannoli - I was thinking about you and hoping that you got some answers after you got that terrible rebuff from your dr's office. I hope you are feeling better in all sorts of ways. 

This creepy internet hug's for you: 

p.s. I would've sent this as a PM, but I am apparently a doofus and can't figure out how. 

Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

Re: Coleycannoli!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay, so glad you got some answers and a little more clarity, even though she didn't own up to their crummy treatment of you. That's awesome that you got a doula - I'm envious! 
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Yay! Doulas are wonderful!!!! I am glad you got to have your "say". Keep advocating for yourself and don't let your doc bully you.
  • I'm not super happy about her desmissiveness but it's comforting to know that there are 4 other doctors that i will have the chance to confront and I'll have some real backup from DH and my doula. I still love my hospital and luckily the nurses do 98% of the work anyway :P
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"