1st Trimester

I'm so worried! Anybody can help?

My last period started on 28/29
Ovulation could be 9/11 but I spotted a little on 9/13, so I'm not sure on which date I ovulated
Went for bloodwork on 9/29
But the hcg was only 150
P4 was 34
My wondfo strips do not look that faint though
I'm a little panic now
Please help :(

Re: I'm so worried! Anybody can help?

• Thanks, I was charting and according to the chart I ovulated on 9/12 because on that day my bbt dropped. I'm really losing hope now... I just want a baby :(
  • I beta means nothing. You need 2 to know if your pregnancy is progressing.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Can you link your chart?  A drop in temp doesn't indicate ovulation, 3 sustained high temps (higher than the previous 6) indicates ovulation.  

My guess is that you ovulated later than you think you did. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Here it is, thanks! I'm so stressed out and just cried!
  • HCG should be done twice so you can see if your numbers are doubling. Did you get a second draw today?
  • I didn't go today as I was so scared and stressed. I will go tomorrow morning for a second draw.
  • For some reason I can't access your whole chart, the last temp I see is on the 17th, and things look like they jump up from there. If you have 3 temperatures higher that 36.8 after that, it is entirely possibly you ovulated on the 17th.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Really? But my opk changed from darkest to not so dark on 11 then I got a smiley face on 13th again. Thanks!
  • HCG levels are different for everyone. Pregnancy Tests will detect that anything over 25-50 is pregnant, and technically anything over 50 is considered pregnant. Some people HCG are just very low, just google HCG chart and once should come up. You're probably really early in your pregnancy. Just give it some time, go to the doctor and have the test done again.

• joanrain said:
    Really? But my opk changed from darkest to not so dark on 11 then I got a smiley face on 13th again. Thanks!
    I don't use OPKs, so I'm not entirely sure what a smiley face means.  But, I do know that OPKs just indicate you are having a LH surge, which can occur before ovulation, but can also occur without ovulation.  (In other words, you ovulate once, but can have multiple LH surges).  They also indicate that if ovulation is going to occur, it would be in the next 24-48ish hours.   So if you're saying the OPK indicated you were having an LH surge on the 13th, then you would be ovulating after that date.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks a lot, I went to the 2nd blood draw today and the result will come out tomorrow morning. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
  • Hi all, my nurse just called and let me know that my #2 beta is 532 so I'm doubling! Thanks!!!
  • I agree that the piece of you chart we can see looks as if you ovulated on the 17th, which is entirely possible. Regardless, your numbers more than doubled which is great! Congrats!
  • Thanks but I'm having some lower abdominal pain now... So I'm still worried... :( I'm not sure if the pain was caused by gas or anything else...
  • Please just relax, deep breath in, deep breath out. You will drive yourself crazy if you do not just chill. Being pregnant is hard enough without second guessing and stressing.
  • Thanks a lot! Today I feel a little better!
  • I don't think it works out for me this time -- my hpts have become lighter -- feeling so bad
  • joanrain said:
    I don't think it works out for me this time -- my hpts have become lighter -- feeling so bad

Ok, you really do need to calm down now. Stop taking pee tests. How light or dark they are have no indication of the health of your pregnancy. If, god forbid, this pregnancy isn't viable,you will find out soon enough. But as of right now you're pregnant and making yourself worry. Stop. Call your doctor if you're that concerned. I will keep my fingers crossed that you're worrying over nothing, but please, go to your doctor and not us.
  • You really need to chill out or you'll give birth to an actual ball of nerves. Your betas are good. Breathe.
  • Ok I'll try! Thanks!
  • Read some pregnancy books, get a hobby, step away from the internet, do something ANYTHING other than be alone with your thoughts. You're going to make this anything but a pleasurable experience for you and us.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I have started bleeding
  • joanrain said:

I have started bleeding

Contact your OB, but try not to panic. Take it a day at the time. Bleeding does not always mean miscarriage.

I'm sorry you are going through this.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Hugs.
  • Thank you, I am not sure if I should continue to ttc as I have 2 chemicals now :(
  • So my beta dropped to 320 yesterday while it should have been 2000 based on the 2nd beta. For some reason the bleeding stopped and my BBT was still 98.6 this morning. So hopeless
  • joanrain said:
    Thank you, I am not sure if I should continue to ttc as I have 2 chemicals now :(

Don't make a rash decision. Have all your losses been consecutive? Please talk to your doctor as he/she is the only one that can give you answers. Again, I'm so sorry.
  • Yeah the first one was in May and now another one.
  • joanrain said:
    Thank you, I am not sure if I should continue to ttc as I have 2 chemicals now :(
    I am so sorry you are going through this.  I know exactly how you feel. I had several chemical pregnancies before becoming pregnant this time.  Never loose hope.  There are some great women on the TTC board who can be great support.  Good Luck!!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this.  Hugs!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Thanks a lot! Schnitz, did you do any test after 2nd CP?
  • @joanrain I did have an ultrasound done and they found no issues with my ovaries or my uterus. They really couldn't explain why I had 3. My dr did tell me that it is extremely common and that most women have them.  He said that some women don't even know that it has occurred unless of course your TTC.  I know how hard and devastating it feels.  Try talking with your dr and they may be able to see whats going on.  Again good luck and sending you all my T & P's your way!!!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Schnitz, thanks a lot for your info. I did some more research and realized that stress was a big factor in causing early pregnancies and I was extremely stressed this time. I hope next time I will have better luck and I'll stay calm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"