December 2014 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Let's hear it ladies, the drama never ends for us poor D14 bishes!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: WTF Wednesday

• abcmom12abcmom12 member
    edited October 2014

WTF DH, don't complain about the dinner I bring home if you're unwilling to cook anything yourself.  I'm sorry you weren't a huge fan of the pulled pork and mac-n-cheese, not to mention the steamed corn I made, but DD and I devoured all of ours, so nicely STFU.

WTF co-worker, stop bothering me about some stupid small contracts that don't expire until 2016.  This is a very small, additional thing I handle on the side of my real workload, and I'm sorry, but there's been a lot of sh*t going down with my primary job.  Go pick someone else to be your guinea pig for this new close-out notification system you're testing.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• WTF pants....I could wear you last week. WTH happened? I know it has nothing to do with my unsatisfiable hunger.
     D14 December siggy Free for all

DD born 12/07/04  
    DS1 born 11/07/06
    Angel baby Addy 12/03/11 due to MTHFR
    DS2 born 01/29/13
    DS3 due 12/26/14                                                                                               
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going with WTF world! I woke up at 5 this morning and was in the bathroom sick for an hour. Tried to get another hour of sleep but DH wouldn't hold still in bed. I'm tired of sticking my finger four times a day when my sugars are all in normal limits. My back is killing me. AND dear boss I'm sorry your marriage is shit but i'm getting tired of your chronic bitchiness. I'm so over this day. Sorry I'm just in a a bad mood.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF attention span?? Get your ass back here. I've got work to do!
  • First off, ima just leave this here

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Second,

How the fack are you going to tell us to show up for a meeting at 730...only to keep us waiting till 0800..

imageimageimageimage
            image   image   image
  • Um, WTF appetite. I have been eating non-stop for the last week. I know I'm "eating for two" but that doesn't mean I LITERALLY need to eat for two. Hopefully this isn't a long-term thing... It's sort of weird eating more than my husband!
  • WTF...how can an office not have a common bathroom?! I realize there is a bathroom in your individual office, but I can't get in there for 1/2 hour and the waiting room doesn't have a toilet. Thank goodness for nice people who let me into their office to use the bathroom.

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• WTF fiber. I went apple picking with the family and got 2 large bags of apples and 1 small bag (1 large bag had baking apples, the others had eating apples). I should have thought this through since my husband doesn't really eat fruit, and we are currently overrun with apples. So for the last week and a half I've been bringing 2 apples to work for my mid morning/mid afternoon snacks. So much gas you guys. I'm really hoping no one walks into my office right now. Yesterday afternoon I had to walk around my office for a bit because I had the painful gas that I was trying to get free. 

I know this would be a better fit for TMI Tuesday, but it's Wednesday so it's going here :)
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• It's has now been over an hour...still waiting.

Anger rising.

imageimageimageimage
            image   image   image
  • WTF Panndora switching stations randomly while I'm away from my desk and spewing F bombs around the office with music. So classy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• WTF, DS?! Your 630am wake up was plenty early enough, why have you decided that 530 am is an even better wake up time?!
  • WTF best friend (who is also pregnant). Why would you give me a bottom of the line, EXPIRED car seat/stroller combo for my shower? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF cat. I love that you're smart and curious, but why do you have to figure out every, single automatic feeder we get!? We have to leave for the weekend and want you to still get fed, but that's tough to do when you won't leave the darn machines alone >.<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     image   image 
  • mgk207 said:

WTF best friend (who is also pregnant). Why would you give me a bottom of the line, EXPIRED car seat/stroller combo for my shower? 

This is awful! Was it in the box????

wtf allergies ! Seriously I have never had them in the fall! I can't breathe and sound like a whiney toddler because I am so stuffed up!
  • Kmm1023 said:
    WTF best friend (who is also pregnant). Why would you give me a bottom of the line, EXPIRED car seat/stroller combo for my shower? 
    This is awful! Was it in the box???? wtf allergies ! Seriously I have never had them in the fall! I can't breathe and sound like a whiney toddler because I am so stuffed up!
    Yes, in the box...super confusing...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF DH's work?!? I just found out he can't take leave for us to go to Disney until mid-November. I CAN not and WILL not be driving 3 hours, and walking around Epcot 35 weeks pregnant!
  • Anna930 said:
    @mgk207 - maybe she got it at some super discount place?  My husband and I always say that places like Ocean State Job Lot or whatever weird, random, discount junk place you might have around you is just all of the stuff that falls off of the truck on the way to the normal stores.

I clearly am not a fan of those places... cheap or not!
    I've gone into Ocean State Job lot for like the wicker baskets at two different locations and there was mice running all around!!! F a wicker basket no thank you!!
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• I complained about this in another thread but WTF isolated Ebola patient at my hospital?  Out of every hospital in America, this is the one you come to?  What are the chances?
    Our hospital just issued the official warning to staff that we are fast tracking our preparness b/c it is now a confirmed case and more may pop up and since we are a major metro area we would get cases.  Scared shitless doesn't even describe it so I can only imagine what your feeling!!!
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Anna930 said:
    @mgk207 - maybe she got it at some super discount place?  My husband and I always say that places like Ocean State Job Lot or whatever weird, random, discount junk place you might have around you is just all of the stuff that falls off of the truck on the way to the normal stores.

I'm not sure, but it seems to have been purchased at Target. Either way, Target let me return it to them, and they gave me a gift card with the retail value, so it's not a total loss...still a WTF though...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mgk207 said:

Anna930 said:

I'm not sure, but it seems to have been purchased at Target. Either way, Target let me return it to them, and they gave me a gift card with the retail value, so it's not a total loss...still a WTF though...

That is do weird! Glad you got a gift card out of it! Did you say anything to your friend?
  • Kmm1023 said:
    Anna930 said:

That is do weird! Glad you got a gift card out of it! Did you say anything to your friend?
    I went back and forth about it, but decided it wasn't worth risking the friendship. She is ordinarily a very thoughtful, sweet person, so I wouldn't want to embarrass her or hurt her feelings. If it comes up, I'll just say we had our hearts set on another one, and returned it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WTF to the dog I'm watching for a friend! I tried to keep you in my room to be nice but you had to bark at every.single.noise. Then when I got my ass out of bed to take you downstairs to pee, I noticed the massive amount of vomit all over my floor. Now MH is at work with no sleep and I'm still wanting to choke you out.
  • smack427 said:

WTF to the dog I'm watching for a friend! I tried to keep you in my room to be nice but you had to bark at every.single.noise. Then when I got my ass out of bed to take you downstairs to pee, I noticed the massive amount of vomit all over my floor. Now MH is at work with no sleep and I'm still wanting to choke you out.

Please don't choke the dog. It is just stressed and anxious in a new situation.

Test
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • smack427 said:

WTF to the dog I'm watching for a friend! I tried to keep you in my room to be nice but you had to bark at every.single.noise. Then when I got my ass out of bed to take you downstairs to pee, I noticed the massive amount of vomit all over my floor. Now MH is at work with no sleep and I'm still wanting to choke you out.

I'm not going to hurt him, but I may have cussed him out. Lol she actually asked me to "come let him out" and I said well why don't I just take him to my house so he's not alone! Yeah, never again. He is about to go back home. Trust me.
  • WTF cat.... You really have to keep peeing on the walkway carpet? I have been cleaning it and putting the enzymes on it and you get pissed and pee when I leave or am sleeping... If I pull the carpet and you don't stop then, you are gone. I don't care that you are SO's cat. I have been dealing with your bitchy self for to long and enough is enough. ... She use to pee other places BTW.

WTF walkway carpet. Do you really need to be glued down so well? And who the heck would carpet trim????? I think the people who had this place last were on crack. I'm glad you are one of the last little bits of areas that has carpet here. Why can't you be as easy to pull up as the laundry room carpet? Fricking commercial carpet.
    DS1 - 6/07
    DS2 - 8/08
    DS3- 9/09
    DD1 - 11/11
    DD2 - 10/13
    DD3 - Csection Scheduled November 29th
  • CandEChicagoCandEChicago member
    edited October 2014
    WTF Taxi driver - Why were you asking me for the name of the Yelp website? Better yet why did you have to pull out pen and paper while you are driving 60 mph on the highway just to write it down?

WTF pregnancy brain - it's rather embarrassing to get home and have to ask a neighbor to let you in simply because you can't recall where the house keys are.

Test
  • smack427 said:

smack427 said:

I'm not going to hurt him, but I may have cussed him out. Lol she actually asked me to "come let him out" and I said well why don't I just take him to my house so he's not alone! Yeah, never again. He is about to go back home. Trust me.
    Really? Sorry having a barking dog at your house is on you since you opted to go above and beyond.

But consider it practice for the crying baby, poop, pee, and vomit coming your way in a couple of months.

Test
  • smack427smack427 member
    edited October 2014

smack427 said:

smack427 said:

Really? Sorry having a barking dog at your house is on you since you opted to go above and beyond.

But consider it practice for the crying baby, poop, pee, and vomit coming your way in a couple of months.
    Yes, really. It was constant barking ALL NIGHT. I wouldn't be so upset if MH didn't have to work two 13+ hours on no sleep.

And I know- he definitely prepared me for that. I don't think I will mind when it's my own child.
  • WTF DH - Why is there only one roll of toilet paper in the house?

Test
  • smack427 said:

smack427 said:

smack427 said:

Yes, really. It was constant barking ALL NIGHT. I wouldn't be so upset if MH didn't have to work two 13+ hours on no sleep.

And I know- he definitely prepared me for that. I don't think I will mind when it's my own child.
    I think you missed my point.

Test
  • smack427 said:

smack427 said:

smack427 said:

I think you missed mine, too.
  • smack427 said:

smack427 said:

smack427 said:

smack427 said:

I think you missed mine, too.
    No...I really didn't.

Test
  • agsgrrlagsgrrl member
    edited October 2014
    Wtf work toilet?! Clients don't know how to flush it correctly so they power yank the handle until the chain comes apart. It won't refill so I had to fix it and now waiting for it to refill so I can flush. People are going to think I died in here.

Edit- giant run on sentence!
  • I currently have hiccups in my crotch.  That's never happened before.
    This happened to me today and yesterday for the first time! Weird!
    Very weird.  I'm trying to figure out what position baby girl must be in for this to happen.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • WTF DH? Why would I want to watch you work out? It's not fun or interesting and you seem to get annoyed when I go on the iPad or my phone. What do you want from me?? Shall I count reps for you??

Aaaaaand a big WTF now to my sleep patterns. I could fall asleep the second I get home from work but when it's time to go to bed I'm wiiiiiide awake. Zzzzzzzzzx
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"