January 2015 Moms
Options

third trimester

2»

Re: third trimester

• Options
    Me too! But I'm sorta loving being preggo and I feel like it's going by too fast!
  • Options

Smelh324 said:

I hate being due at the end of the month! ::stomps feet:: :(

I know everybody's gonna be posting about breastfeeding and swaddling come early Jan while I'm at the back of the train posting about my maybe-contractions lol

Aww cute she's still pregnant..
    =))
    Right!?

No one will care when I give birth, reading my story, sharing pictures because Everyone will be busy with their babies! I'll be old news.
    I should head to Feb, so I can be first. And all eyez will be on ME!!
    :D
    Ha ha, it's like red-shirting for BMBs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't been paying super attention to weeks and checked the other day thinking surely I'd be in 3rd tri....nope! I was very disappointed. lol I'll hit 27 weeks next Wednesday.

This is the first time I've been due at the beginning of the month. My other due dates fell on the 22nd, 28th, and 23rd, so I totally know how you ladies due in late January feel and I will read your birth stories and gladly ogle over your little cuties!

• Options
    24 weeks tomorrow, crazy that third tri is only 3 weeks away! All we have for baby is the stuff his sister will no longer be using(all the nursery furniture) and some gender neutral hand me downs. We've only made 2 actual purchases for him so far, poor guy! We are almost done clearing his nursery out though, so decorating will commence shortly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ladies in the last week, we need anend of the month club! :-D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    February 3rd BLAH ;)
  • Options
    Me too! But I'm sorta loving being preggo and I feel like it's going by too fast!
    Second tri flew by!
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • Options
    I'm jealous and pouting over here, with the rest of the end of the monthers! I'm just happy to be getting closer to v-day next week and 3rd tri by the end of the month. At least with my RCS at 39 weeks it makes my countdown one week shorter :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also, I have bought a single 3 pack of onesies for this baby....NOTHING ELSE.

My cousin's wife is due the same day as me (according to dating ultrasounds) and she posted on Facebook today that she only has 3 months left and I was speechless- then got crazy nervous because we have only bought a pack of socks for this baby :/
    I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one in this situation. I've been feeling like a complete deadbeat pregnant lady because we haven't even started on re-doing the nursery, and this baby only has about 3 articles of clothing. This is our second, but come on.... surely I shouldn't be this laid back about things....
    Same here.  So far we're halfway done painting the nursery.  That's ALL we've done.  She'll be here 12/31 (repeat C-section) so I like to think of myself as a week past where I really am anyway so I'm in the third tri, baby! I haven't bought anything because we're using all our son's furniture, swing, crib, that stuff so really we're just looking at clothes and bottles and stuff.  For that, we'd have to go through all my son's old stuff to see what we really need and that seems like a VERY daunting task, indeed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow then I'm in my 3rd I thought I had a week left. Not long till we all get to meet our little or big bundles of joy and poop lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers And Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I thought it was 28 weeks too. That's tomorrow for me! 85 days left!
  • Options
    I can't believe I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow! Already into the third trimester! I didn't even realize it until I read these.

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"