Stay at Home Moms
Options

My kid is crying because....

....because he told me he wanted a quesadilla and chips for lunch so we went to Taco Bell.

....because we went to Taco Bell.

....because Taco Bell is not "Old McDonald"

....because I couldn't give him his water as I was driving

...because I told him he couldn't put on his pirate's costume at 5:30 am as he was supposed go back to bed.

Share yours!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Re: My kid is crying because....

• Options
    N: Because his nose was running, because I wiped his nose, because he finished his yogurt, because he couldn't play in the basement all day, because apparently baths just suck??

L: Because N wouldn't accept the bucket he was offering him to cheer him up (this was actually really sweet....he kept trying to give him this bucket and N completely blew him off and kept throwing his fit. L made the saddest face and started sobbing...)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Because his brother stepped on his face.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options
    Because she couldn't have 2 cupcakes

Because I wouldn't let her brush my teeth

Because it was bed time 

Because she only has 2 hands. Can't hold all her babies

Because I wouldn't let her take all her babies outside

Because she put her shoes on the wrong feet 
  • Options
    my kid can now produce real fake tears….3 just keeps getting better and better.  such a little manipulator I have on my hands.

She cried tonight because I wouldn't hide under the covers with her when she decided to hit me.
  • Options
    Because the sun is shining it seemed yesterday...getting over the end of his sickness. :(
  • Options
    DS is 5 months so I have no idea why he cries but I suspect it is because he wants to crawl and can't figure it out yet. Probably frustration.

I have to say reading these threads makes me laugh and terrifies me at the same time because I now know what I have in store. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Because she can't play with everyone's feet.
    Because she has to crawl to get to the toy.
    Because she ran out of puffs.
    Because I didn't give her food fast enough.

Also it's not really so much crying as screaming at you.
  • Options
    Because her dog is at the vet
    Because she wants cookies for breakfast
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"