February 2014 Moms

CP: Spice Girls

MadisonpennyMadisonpenny member
edited September 2014 in February 2014 Moms
Who was your Favorite Spice Girl?

Eta- wait. I thought of a much better question
*clears throat*

Which spice girl did you wannabe?  (See what I did there?)
;)

imageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
                                                                               Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

CP: Spice Girls 68 votes

Baby Spice
23% 16 votes
Posh Spice
23% 16 votes
Scary Spice
5% 4 votes
Sporty Spice
27% 19 votes
Ginger Spice
19% 13 votes

Re: CP: Spice Girls

• It was the best thing ever when Wannabe was the first and last song played during a dance I went to in 7th grade. The crowd went wild!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • utpony said:

Never too old for this greatness. 

I was in 11th grade when Spice World came out.

• it was a close call between baby and ginger. but i wanted to be ginger cause she was cheeky and i loved that

• Mevaroo said:
    It was between Sporty and Posh for me. Young Mevaroo was always torn between her tomboy side and girly, shoe loving side. I voted Posh, and also, this might be my favourite poll. Is Spice World on Netflix? I'm too lazy to go find my VHS copy.
    why yes, it IS on netflix. i watched it two weeks ago ^.^

• Mevaroo said:

It was between Sporty and Posh for me. Young Mevaroo was always torn between her tomboy side and girly, shoe loving side. I voted Posh, and also, this might be my favourite poll. Is Spice World on Netflix? I'm too lazy to go find my VHS copy.

@Mevaroo‌ I'm so excited that you have this on VHS. Can you bring it to Camp Codypup?

• I voted scary spice - I was always too feisty for my own good at school :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"