February 2014 Moms
Options

FFTC - Baby Edition

What crazy things has your LO been up to?
F14 Siggy Challenge

Re: FFTC - Baby Edition

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh yeah LO tooooootally loves feet. and socks. as soon as the bf gets home he takes off his golf shoes and socks and LO practically runs over to grab the nasty socks. it GROSSES me out! every. damn. day.

• Options
    Stupid mobile. Forgot to add that he somehow gets the new diaper and tries to eat it. Literally, rips chunks out and chomps.

Nice.
  • Options
    M likes to grab my face, open his mouth as wide as he can and shake his head so my cheek/face are full of drool. He learned this from me, I'll pick him up and cover him in kisses (not drool) and give hugs. So it's cute? Also he loves feet, his car seat and anything that's not a toy.

• Options
    He adores the cat toys.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

He adores the cat toys.

Oh, yes. M will grab the cat toy and shove it in his mouth, barf!

• Options
    My kid apparently has a taste for sheet music... she ripped a page out of one of my mom's hymnals and tried to eat it.

She also hates her left socks. Just the left ones... but she's pulled it off every morning for the last week in the car.
    Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • Options
    TessyMessyTessyMessy member
    edited September 2014

J is turning into a biter. I think it's his way of saying hello because when I come home and pick him up the first thing he does is bury his face and bite. If I am sitting on the floor he will crawl over and smoosh his face into my leg and bite me.

Also he loves the dog's water dish... especially when it is turned upside down!

• Options
    @codypup omg im crying  =)) that fly by is hilarious

• Options

M likes to grab my face, open his mouth as wide as he can and shake his head so my cheek/face are full of drool. He learned this from me, I'll pick him up and cover him in kisses (not drool) and give hugs. So it's cute? Also he loves feet, his car seat and anything that's not a toy.

G does this exact thing too! And I'm sure it's also because I smother him in kisses :)
  • Options
    @Codypup My LO ate some of his "Pat the Bunny" book as well.  He just swallowed his though.  Whoops.
  • Options
    Em has a foot fetish...squeals with delight if you accidentally wiggle your toes, then crawls over and sucks them - GROSS!
    She steals the cats toys so I've had to hide his toy box, grabs handfuls of his hair if he doesn't move quick enough, and spit up on his head yesterday when she went to give him a kiss! Poor little bugger - he used to have such a quiet, peaceful life lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"