October 2013 Moms
Options

Birthday party drama

DHs family is nothing but drama. I have had LOs party planned for over a month with a save the date even invite on Facebook that went out in august. Her party is on her actual first birthday. Evicted and Facebook invites went out a couple of weeks ago. Now his sister is creating drama by saying she won't go because no one told her. That was DHs job to contact his family. And she planned her daughters first birthday for the same day and time and just told everyone last night. Completely ridiculous. His mom already won't go because she will be at work and never makes an effort for our child. (Never a shower gift, Christmas, etcetera. Only sees her when we bring her by). I am so irritated. Now if his aunts don't come and go to his sisters I will be livid since they have known and rsvp to our party.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Birthday party drama

• Options
    That sucks, I'm sorry!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh well, good riddance to them.   ;)

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What @deedee1017 said!! If they came they would most likely stir up the drama at the party, so be thankful they are skipping it. 
  • Options
    Yep, I would be happy they aren't coming. Don't change the date. Stick to your ground. You had it first. SIL has an easier time changing the time since she just decided. Not your issue. Just back away from the drama and ignore it.

This sounds bad, but my parents aren't coming to my daughter's this weekend because my brother changed his move date. So they are helping Saturday AND Sunday (not much stuff, tiny 2 bedroom appt). And they can't be bothered to leave a little early and make it up here for the dinner time "party". Oh well. Their loss and they only half ass it with the grand kids anyway. Even the older kids won't care. Kinda sad....
    DS1 - 6/07
    DS2 - 8/08
    DS3- 9/09
    DD1 - 11/11
    DD2 - 10/13
    DD3 - Csection Scheduled November 29th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"