March 2015 Moms

~*~*~*PgAL Check-In*~*~*~

Good Morning Ladies!!  I hope everyone had a great week!!  

This is a weekly check-in on Tuesdays for March moms who have experienced a pregnancy loss prior to this one.  I'm sorry if you have to be here but feel free to jump right in & post an intro.

:)

-----Special ((((Hugs))))) to the ladies that have lost their little one this past week-----

Please share the following in your post

Pregnancy Loss Background (if this is your first time on the check-in):

EDD (if this is your first time on the check in): 

Gestation in weeks/fruit:

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:

Vent/bitch/complain/excitement:

GTKY -- Today is National Hot Mulled Cider Day and yesterday was National Coffee Day.  What are your favorite warm drinks for the fall & winter?! 
Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
TTC #1 since June 2012
BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
--AL always welcome--

Re: ~*~*~*PgAL Check-In*~*~*~

• Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy Loss Background (if this is your first time on the check-in):

I had a miscarriage in May at 7 weeks. It was my first pregnancy.

March 30,2015

Gestation in weeks/fruit: Lemon :) 14 weeks + (measured several days ahead on ultrasound)

Physically, I am still slightly nauseous. 

new symptoms : gas, heartburn, and headaches. hurray ;)

Emotionally, I don't really FEEL pregnant, just feel like i'm sick and gaining weight.

I have a 16(17) week appointment on Oct 15 or so I believe.

Looks at "how are you feeling" ha

GTKY -- Today is National Hot Mulled Cider Day and yesterday was National Coffee Day.  What are your favorite warm drinks for the fall & winter?! 

I'm not really sure. I don't drink cider, and when I drink coffee I just like flavored like french vanilla. 
    Rainbow baby due 3-30-15
  • @jap618 I love those ideas for the nursery!  So chic and fun and not overly girly while still being feminine.  And good luck at your a/s!

@csuperstar02 I know what you mean and I'm not even all the way at the end.  I see all of these 18 weekers talking about their a/s and just think I'm still almost a month away from that!  I was toward the end of my son's BMB, too, and I remember wishing I could be in the beginning next time.  Haha, well, maybe for #3 should there be a #3!

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Weeks gestation: 19 weeks not sure what fruit. I'm feeling pretty good still trying to wrap my mind around the possibility that this baby may be real. Upcoming appt: I have an ob appt on Thursday and an elective us on Friday since baby didn't want to show us the goods at the as, hopefully we can find out sex. I love iced coffee not so much hot
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Pregnancy Loss Background (if this is your first time on the check-in):

-- In 2011 we were TTC, found out in January 2012 we were expecting. Sadly the week before my Birthday Feb. 27th I began Bleeding and Lost our sweet baby. To afraid of that happening again we stopped trying. July of this year we found out we were expecting again. I'm happy but can't seem to get the feeling like everything will be ok.

---March 27 2015

Gestation in weeks/fruit:

---- 14 weeks 4 days/ Lemon

--- Today I Feel pretty good. But this weekend I had terrible migraines for two days that made me sick. Thank god that's over.

---Next Appointment is Oct. 14th
    Very excited I get another u/s

-- Wish I had a Doppler but hubby says we need to wait :(

GTKY -- Today is National Hot Mulled Cider Day and yesterday was National Coffee Day. What are your favorite warm drinks for the fall & winter?!
    --- Coffee
  • Gestation in weeks/fruit:17w 5d-Onion

How are you feeling physically? Good. Less tired more irritable.
    Emotionally? Not feeling a lot of movement yet, I'm a bigger girl so not expecting to. A couple flutters here and there. Another week until my apt so trying to stay positive.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:October 7th check up and Oct 14th for A/S.

Vent/bitch/complain/excitement:picking up clothes for her, starting name lists. I'm excited but trying to keep it under control until A/S.

GTKY -- Today is National Hot Mulled Cider Day and yesterday was National Coffee Day. What are your favorite warm drinks for the fall & winter?!
    Hot chocolate fo sho!! Usually with some baileys or frangelico, but I guess not this fall...

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Pregnancy Loss Background (if this is your first time on the check-in): I had a loss at 8 weeks back in July 2011. 

EDD (if this is your first time on the check in): March 25

Gestation in weeks/fruit: 14w6d. Lemon

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Pretty good, but just a little queasy on occasion.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: 10/8

Vent/bitch/complain/excitement: My OB offers a "sneak peek" u/s at 16 weeks, so hopefully we will find out if it's a boy or girl a week from tomorrow!

GTKY -- Today is National Hot Mulled Cider Day and yesterday was National Coffee Day. What are your favorite warm drinks for the fall & winter?!  Coffee and hot chocolate

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Gestation in weeks/fruit: 17w1d/ onion!

How are you feeling physically? Really over it. Eager to get to the finish line! Emotionally? I wish I could enjoy the process more. But all I can think of is getting to the end. I love Sundays because I can change weeks/fruit.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: 18 week ultrasound coming up!!!

Vent/bitch/complain/excitement: I am getting a cold and am scared about the baby. Need to get a grip!

GTKY -- I love wine. I miss wine. Summer, winter... Any day. Mmmmm.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jap618‌ a 36/38 G 0_0 They were actually getting smaller (I was on a 'weightloss journey' and had about 20-30 more pounds to go) and then I was pregnant. There is a breast reduction & lift in my (far off) future!

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• @cesquer‌ hugs hun!! I hear you about wanting to be at the finish line ♡ wine.... I love wine so hard.
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • @jap618 The a/s went well. So far baby looks healthy and we will get all test results within a few weeks. We are also having a girl! DD is so excited to be getting a sister.

MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • torileeatorileea member
    edited October 2014
    I don't believe I have posted on here yet but wanted to jump in! I was having a terrible day mortified to go to my 17.5 week appt then heard little bean on the Doppler just makes my heart happy

Pregnancy Loss Background (if this is your first time on the check-in): I have had two early losses one in 2010 and one in May, and I have one spunky 2 year old

EDD (if this is your first time on the check in): March 4 or 8

Gestation in weeks/fruit: 17.5 an onion

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Sore rlp is terrible this time around!!! And much better emotionally

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: happy to hear my fundal height is 19 weeks <3 starting to feel movement

Vent/bitch/complain/excitement: my vent! I love my fur babies but one got out this morning and decided to be a grouch and snap at another dog so i r been over anxious that the REALLY crusty lady will call bylaw

GTKY -- Today is National Hot Mulled Cider Day and yesterday was National Coffee Day. What are your favorite warm drinks for the fall & winter?! Pumpkin spice latte or peppermint mocha
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Article put out about loss and the taboo surrounding miscarriage thought I would share it with my fellow loss moms.

https://cognoscenti.wbur.org/2014/10/01/reactions-to-miscarriage-jennifer-handt?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=reg

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"