Parenting

Bee sting

I got stung by a bee this morning.

On the neck.

By my jugular.

It was on my seatbelt.

I was at the McDonald's drive thru for my free small hot coffee.

I looked like a frantic lunatic at Window 1.

Again at Window 2.

Then in the parking lot jumping up and down making sure I was bee free.

Morning ruined.

Sore neck.

Motherfucking bee.

Re: Bee sting

• Ouch!!! You have all my sorries.

Related anecdote: I was driving through URI's campus and had a bee fly in my window. I stopped in the middle of an intersection and got out of the car to flail around and make sure it wasn't on me. Lots of people stare when you do that.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• OMG, that's terrible and hilarious at the same time. Mostly terrible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ouch!

I can remember as a kid that there was a bee in the car so I decided to be like She-Ra and be brave and kill it, with my bare hand.

I screamed so loud from the sting that my mother almost crashed the car. Didn't feel very superhero like then.

hope your sting gets better soon.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• I once left an open coke can outside, and when I went to go take another drink, a bee came out and stung me on the lip. Thankfully it didn't swell, but I definitely learned my lesson.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"