February 2014 Moms
Options

Any spare T&Ps for my SIL- baby arrived update

edited October 2014 in February 2014 Moms
My SIL is 25 weeks pregnant and she's in the hospital with pre-e. The little 1lb boy is coming today and we could use some T&Ps.

No update yet, they are trying to get the lungs developed as much as possible with the steroids.

I really believe in the power of positive thought so thank you ladies for all of your kind words. The baby is still in momma this morning, they were able to stabilize SIL for now.

Still looking good tonight. They were able to get two steroid shots in and it could be a couple more days but the baby will definitely be here within a week. Thanks so much for your thoughts. My SIL is a tough cookie, she's optimistic and I'm so proud of her.

Oct 3-I'm pleased to say she's been moved to another room and is on bed rest until she delivers. They are taking it day by day but it's much better than where she started when she went into the hospital. Thanks so much everyone.

Oct 24:
Baby boy is here 1lb 15oz at 28 weeks via emergency c section. No more details yet. Please keep them in your thoughts.

Momma and baby are both doing well this morning. Precautionary testing being done on baby.

BFP #1 11/01/12 M/C 12/22/12 @11w4d

BFP #2 06/04/13 DS born 02/08/14

Re: Any spare T&Ps for my SIL- baby arrived update

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"