1st Trimester
Options

Surprise # 3

Now that I am getting over the shock, I decided it was time to introduce myself.  I have two girls a 6 year old and 16 months old. I found out last week I am 8 weeks pregnant with #3. We didn't have any plans on having a third so this is a welcomed surprise.

Look forward to being on this board for the next couple of weeks!

Re: Surprise # 3

• Options
    We are having a surprise #3 as well!  Congratulations!! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
      Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! 
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats! 
    First comes love = November 2012
    Then comes marriage = July 19th, 2014

Then comes baby = May 19th 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Praying for #2
    ~6 week loss in January 2016
    ~7 week loss in April 2016

• Options
    YAY! Welcome & Congrats! What a wonderful SURPRISE!
    :x
    Pregnancy Ticker    

• Options
    Add me to the list! I have a 15 year old stepson, 9 year old son, 6 year old son and found out I am 7 weeks pregnant. Due to a rare blood disorder, I was told I could never have more kids. So every day is stressful for me in wondering if today is the day I will lose the baby or not.
    SS 6-13-99 DS 2-10-05 DS 4-28-08
  • Options
    A surprise is something that happens unexpectedly.  We are all going to die day and that is a definite.  But I am sure if someone called you and said that someone you knew passed away I am sure that the first thing out your mouth would NOT be "well we knew that was going to happen one day"....No you would be SURPRISED, shocked, startled, etc.  You are not her and you do not judge her emotions. So instead of being a hater congratulate her, or if you don't want to move on..... :)
  • Options
    It can definitely be a surprise congratulations!!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I was on the pill when we got pregnant with our third. We were planning another baby but not yet. So while we always knew there was a slim chance, this was definitely a surprise to us. A happy, unexpected surprise :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"