Parenting
Options

Workouts!!!! (week of 9/29)

edited September 2014 in Parenting
Good morning y'all! I checked MFP this morning and I've worked out only 9 days this month, so I'm getting my ass in gear this week. I'm pretty sure I've made this same declaration every Monday for the past few weeks, but seeing it laid out in front of me really sparked my motivation. I was so proud of myself a couple months ago when I was working out 5 days a week, sometimes even twice a day. I felt really good and I want to get back to that. I've also been really lax about my eating and I'm seeing a difference in my energy and how I feel in general so I'm tightening up on that as well.

This morning I did this Fitness Blender workout and it really kicked my ass but it was kind of fun.

How are you all doing? What are your goals for the week?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Workouts!!!! (week of 9/29)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @tattooedtragedy‌ I've been using Map My Fitness to track my exercise. It syncs to MFP.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Do any of you ladies carry anything for self protection when you run alone? I feel like I should, but I don't know what exactly is enough / appropriate.

My favorite route is through a pretty quiet forest preserve, and my imagination seems to get a little carried away, especially when another runner slowly catches up and passes me from behind.

My friend used to run with mace. It was half a glove thing with the mace attached. I just ran by myself but would get spooked as I was running through the woods.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

@tattooedtragedy‌ I've been using Map My Fitness to track my exercise. It syncs to MFP.

Thanks I'll check it out.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options
    I'm up, I'm up! Guess i should get my workout in. Maybe it will calm me down. My coworker really really got under my skin yesterday and I am dreading seeing her
    image image
  • Options
    This morning I did this Fitness Blender workout and it really kicked my ass but it was kind of fun.

How are you all doing? What are your goals for the week?

I did this this morning, I really liked it too! It went by really quick
    image image
  • Options
    I ran today. Breaking in new shoes is not awesome.

Also, I had no idea about these sites you are all talking about. Apparently I am a dinosaur. 
    Twin girls ~ 2011
  • Options
    @PrivacyWanted‌ (and whomever else) I'm reesefox on MFP if you want to add me.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey!  I've never done the work out check in before!  

I was so proud of myself, I jogged everyday last week.  I'm really starting to like it, the weather right now is perfect for it.  Yesterday though I got discouraged.  I had a mole removed about a month ago the was precancerous, and they had to take the surrounding skin away to make sure they got it all.  I didn't think it would be a big deal but now I have over an inch of stitches on my stomach. It hurts a lot. The doctor specifically told me running is a very bad idea until after I get the stitches out in 2 weeks!  So I'll be starting the couch to 5k program all the way over in 2 weeks.  :(  
    I will just be walking until then. 

2 Beautiful Boys 11.7.03 & 4.23.13
  • Options
    Bumping this.

Worked out with trainer yesterday and today. Great workouts both days, although today I had to skedattle right away and didn't get to do any cardio. I have a conference all day and have to leave extra early.
    image image
  • Options
    I'll be heading to the gym tonight and will probably lift with DH. I want to do some time on the treadmill but I've been battling shin splints I could do one of the other cadio machines but aside from rowing I pretty much hate them all. In fact, I really even hate the treadmill but I'm viewing it as a thing I need to conquer. (I have a fear of falling off and faceplanting that I'm trying to get over) @PrivacyWanted‌ my DH has the 5 fingers and he said that he never realized how many of the small muscles he wasn't using until he tried out the 5 fingers. He swears by them now and is even looking for a winter pair that he can use outside in the colder months. If I remember after work I'm going to add @peanutbutterfox and @‌privacywanted on MFP since I too could use the accountability. If anyone wants to add me im mary i 223 (no spaces)

• Options
    I did it! Went for the run at lunch! It wasn't the best but at least I did it! I'm ks be ( no spaces ) if anyone wants to add me! I need more accountability! I have sucked at logging in lately 
  • Options
    Fuck deadlifts!

• Options
    I'm going to be so sore tomorrow.

• Options
    I completely fell off this week. I slept right through my alarm Tuesday through Thursday, then yesterday I wad up on time but just couldn't drag my ass out of the bed. I suck, but I will do better.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"