Cloth Diapering

You know what's the worst?

When someone tells you a story has a twist ending, but they don't want to "ruin" it for you.  Well you know what?  It's already ruined.  Because now I will look for the twist ending the whole time and figure it out.  Thanks a lot.

I'm feeling whiney today . Can we have a "You know what's the worst Monday?"

Re: You know what's the worst?

• You know what's also the worst?  When your sump pump sprays sewer water all over your child's bedroom.
  • ewww, sewer water?! I'm sorry Stoney.  that is the worst!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you're having a rough morning Stoney, I hope your day gets better!

• oh Stoney, so sorry.
  • You know what's the worst? Making the right decision last night to turn off Sons of Anarchy at midnight and go to sleep…then 30 minutes later yh coming to bed and just turning the TV back on

Yeah, thanks for using the bedroom for sleeping

• Oh no, Stoney! That sounds awful!

• Oh no Stoney!  Was he in the room?  I hope you get it figured out soon.

We're having a spectacular morning too.  Both kids were up at 5 am crying, I was late to work, forgot my coffee, and MH was involved in a hit-and-run this morning (he's totally fine.  And he wasn't the hitter, he was the hittee.) 

So I'll just say Mondays.  Mondays are the worst.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    Oh no Stoney!  Was he in the room?  I hope you get it figured out soon.

We're having a spectacular morning too.  Both kids were up at 5 am crying, I was late to work, forgot my coffee, and MH was involved in a hit-and-run this morning (he's totally fine.  And he wasn't the hitter, he was the hittee.) 

So I'll just say Mondays.  Mondays are the worst.
    :(

• Technically Sunday night was the worst for me. I spent most of it getting puked on and washing sheets. Now I have to brave the school drop-off lane with a sick toddler in tow. FX he doesn't puke in the carseat. I flipping hate taking that thing apart to clean it.

I'm sorry about the sewer water Stoney. :(

image imageimageimage

• Hugs @CLLDLL.  Puking toddlers are the worst.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Dang ladies, I was gunna say "It's the worst when a vindictive cat with notoriously loose stools poops on your bathroom rug," but I don't think I can top the sump pump, lukemia, or ovarian cysts. I'm sorry you all are having shitty days.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hugs Stringy.  I'd be your IRL friend if you would come to Philly.  ;)
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • You know what's the worst? Having internet friends that are having insanely sucky days :(photo AndyHugSquare.gif
    This was really sweet SAK.

Also, YGPM. 
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    Hugs Stringy.  I'd be your IRL friend if you would come to Philly.  ;)

You know what's the worst? Planning for months to go to a GTG and then not being able to go. :((
    Know what else is the worst?  Flying across the country for a GTG at the urging of someone who isn't even going.  ;)
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    TJ1979 said:

You know what's the worst? Planning for months to go to a GTG and then not being able to go. :((
    Know what else is the worst?  Flying across the country for a GTG at the urging of someone who isn't even going.  ;)

If you wanna take a detour, this manatee would be really welcoming. =((
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • @TJ1979, he wasn't in the room, thank God.  It really sprayed mostly in the closet and I can't decide whether that was a blessing or a curse.  It meant his carpet was probably salvageable (although I'm seriously considering ripping it out anyway) but that all the stuff in storage needs to be washed/disinfected/thrown out. And I've been told not to do load after load of laundry at our house because it will tax the leech field.  So I'm trying to figure out how to spread the laundry out throughout the week.  Ew. I just want everything done NOW.
  • On a different note...Does anyone have carpet tiles and like or dislike them?  They're super cheap and I'm thinking of using them as a temporary solution for DS's room until I decide what I really want to do with it.
  • We used them upstairs in our man cave Stoney.  We used the indoor/outdoor ones so they were thin and not padded.  But if you got a more plush one, I think they're a great solution.  I really liked that we could easily lay them ourselves, and replace them as needed for stains and what-not.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • @TJ1979, he wasn't in the room, thank God.  It really sprayed mostly in the closet and I can't decide whether that was a blessing or a curse.  It meant his carpet was probably salvageable (although I'm seriously considering ripping it out anyway) but that all the stuff in storage needs to be washed/disinfected/thrown out. And I've been told not to do load after load of laundry at our house because it will tax the leech field.  So I'm trying to figure out how to spread the laundry out throughout the week.  Ew. I just want everything done NOW.

Laundy mat. You can get it all washed in 3 hours or less. It's so with the money to get it done quickly.

• Yuck, Monday! I have only one more day of thrush meds, and my left nip still feels like it has a knife in it.

• Dang Jane.  I'm telling you, that's why they call it the beasty yeasties.  It's such a B to get rid of.  Are you washing anything that touches your boobs with bleach or TTO/GFSE?  Remind me, is L being treated too?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    Dang Jane.  I'm telling you, that's why they call it the beasty yeasties.  It's such a B to get rid of.  Are you washing anything that touches your boobs with bleach or TTO/GFSE?  Remind me, is L being treated too?
    Yes and yes. I put a call in to the doc so she can order more meds for me.

• TJ1979 said:
    I was really thinking about it but now I apparently have to take care of the wife, who wont' be able to lift the toddler all weekend. But yet rsvp'd for us to go to a 5 year olds bday party.

On a good note we are having brunch w/ our closest friends group on Sunday. Its at someone w/o kids' house though, so who knows how relaxing that will be. And I feel like in the end it will just make me sad as they all talk about ski trips, kid free vacations, and the latest restaurants that we haven't been to. While we think about keeping M from destroying the house, and wonder when we need to leave because its nap time. And if the one friends who have a 6 week old even say that he sleeps all night long, I might cry (and I completely expect her to say this).
    :-( I've been feeling the same way. I have 1 IRL friend, but don't see her often. None of my college buddies have kids yet (well... One doe, but she's in a different state). And I don't see them often either, which just makes me feel super awkward when I do. And according to FB, apparently everyone I know runs marathons, 5k, 10k, and whatnot. Even the ones who never ran at all before. And here I am not having worked out in over a year, and flabby.
  • TJ1979 said:
    I was really thinking about it but now I apparently have to take care of the wife, who wont' be able to lift the toddler all weekend. But yet rsvp'd for us to go to a 5 year olds bday party.

On a good note we are having brunch w/ our closest friends group on Sunday. Its at someone w/o kids' house though, so who knows how relaxing that will be. And I feel like in the end it will just make me sad as they all talk about ski trips, kid free vacations, and the latest restaurants that we haven't been to. While we think about keeping M from destroying the house, and wonder when we need to leave because its nap time. And if the one friends who have a 6 week old even say that he sleeps all night long, I might cry (and I completely expect her to say this).
    :-( I've been feeling the same way. I have 1 IRL friend, but don't see her often. None of my college buddies have kids yet (well... One doe, but she's in a different state). And I don't see them often either, which just makes me feel super awkward when I do. And according to FB, apparently everyone I know runs marathons, 5k, 10k, and whatnot. Even the ones who never ran at all before. And here I am not having worked out in over a year, and flabby.
  • CLLDLL said:
    ((Hugs)) @stingy813 I have no IRL friends either. I would totally be yours if I lived closer. You will be in my T&Ps on Thursday. I hope everything goes as well as possible.
    <b We're just going to have to do a gtg sometime over by T2B/ Joanne's......no idea how this is going to turn out since ds helped type it.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

• CLLDLL said:

((Hugs)) @stingy813 I have no IRL friends either. I would totally be yours if I lived closer. You will be in my T&Ps on Thursday. I hope everything goes as well as possible.

I'm in! Love the typing help too!

image imageimageimage

• CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    edited September 2014
    CLLDLL said:

CLLDLL said:

I'm in! Love the typing help too!

LLOL! Yours looks fine. Mine is bold and didn't quote right!!

ETA: and now I look like I'm talking to myself. @PipSqueak0313‌

image imageimageimage

• @stringy813‌ about a year before little girl was was born I had ovarian cyst removed from both ovaries. It really wasn't too bad of a recovery. With in a few days I was back at normal life! Meaning 3 days later I hosted a 90th birthday party for my grandmother at her nursing home. Your wife will be fine, don't stress. Also, DH's uncle has chronic leukemia, last year he had to do chemo. Because they keep such a close eye on it, the chemo doesn't have to be as strong as they catch it early. He had some tired days, but overall he did great, didn't even lose any hair. I pray your dad's treatment is just a easy for him! The point, the people you love will be fine, and so will you!
  • That's actually a great idea SAK.  I'm sure BM would appreciate the alone time to rest, and STTN herself.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    That's actually a great idea SAK.  I'm sure BM would appreciate the alone time to rest, and STTN herself.
    Stringy should we road trip to PA with two toddlers in tow?  It'll be like a blind date road trip.  That's a thing right? ;)
  • Pish posh Stringy.  I know you could do it.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • I love Dateline.  FFMC?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"