Toddlers: 24 Months+

Your favorite dress up doll?

My daughter loves her babies but the ones she has I cannot get clothes for. Is there one your child loves that you can get clothes for??

Thank you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Your favorite dress up doll?

• DH's parents bought DD the American Girl Bitty Baby, and there are clothes made specifically to fit her that you can order separately.  This isn't something DH and I wanted to invest in, but if grandparents want to buy it, that's okay with me.  The American Girl stuff is on the pricey side IMO. 
  • DD has the bitty baby also from her grandparents.  The American Girl stuff is very pricey but Target sells baby doll clothes that fit bitty baby which are much cheaper.  DD has some American Girl accessories and some Circo that she loves for her baby.  
  • Loading the player...
  • ashiscute said:
    DD has the bitty baby also from her grandparents.  The American Girl stuff is very pricey but Target sells baby doll clothes that fit bitty baby which are much cheaper.  DD has some American Girl accessories and some Circo that she loves for her baby.  

Good to know that Target has clothes that fit bitty baby, too!  I'll take a look at those!

• My friend got a bitty baby for her daughter too and she loves it. Maybe I'll do that. It is nice to know targets clothes fit! Thank you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"