Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• More hugs - everyone needs hugs today.

Another bitch from me.  DD crawled into bed with us around 4 this morning.  When she got up she told me she had an accident in our bed.  So, as I'm getting ready for work, I had to throw the sheets into the wash so that they were ready to dry when I got home so I can get the bed made after I get home from my second shift (I really hate Mondays).  So I just went up to transfer them to the dryer and the mattress pad is SHREDDED!!!  Fortunately, it is under warranty.  Unfortunately, I can't find the receipt.  I'm hoping the mattress store can locate it for me.  The guy I talked to said he's never heard of anything like this happening before.  Glad I'm so special
    /:)

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• i'm extra crabby today.
    my bitch: it's not likely related to any type of AF hormones. I'm just bitchy.
  • Loading the player...
  • ms51030 said:
    I finally got to come back to my office after three weeks without power today. Guess which office the maintenance crew  decided to leave all of their crap in? Thanks for unplugging everything, moving my furniture and leaving your take out containers laying on the floor.
    Oh hell no! Please tell me you were able to get them to come back and clean up?
    I wish. I spent two hours cleaning up after them this morning. My boss laughed when I told her because apparently it was funny. Umh... no.
    Huge pet peeve of mine when people (especially when you are being paid to do a job) leave a mess for another to clean up. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that this morning!
    Married: 06/2008 -- TTC#1: 10/2008 - 9/2009 - MC Cycle 4: 6wks - BFP 9/10/2009 - DD: 05/2010 
    TFAS: 09/2011 job changes so we stopped 12/2011 -- TFAS again: 10/3/2014 - IUD Removal
    BFP 12/19/2014 - EDD 8/27/2015
  • My bitch: I just got back from Quebec City and I'm sad that I can't have crepes, poutine, and sucre a la creme anytime I want. :((
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • edited September 2014
    @mistabinx I have a regular ol' top load - nothing fancy.

Edit - damn fingers!  I'm sorry your washer destroys stuff - have you called the manufacturer?

• Budders12 said:

Good news: I remembered to buy goat cheese at the farmer's market this weekend AND put it on my salad for lunch.

All is right with the world again.
    Goat cheese makes everything better!!
    October TTGP Challenge- Villains
    Samara- The Ring
    *I may not be able to keep this all month
     the ring animated GIF
  • Budders12 said:

Good news: I remembered to buy goat cheese at the farmer's market this weekend AND put it on my salad for lunch.

All is right with the world again.
    Goat cheese makes everything better!!
    Now I have the sudden urge to go buy goat cheese. Yum!
  • emilie818 said:
    My bitch is at the pharmacist at Target.  I went to go pick up my first round of thryroid medication this weekend and she asked if I was trying to get pregnant.  So I said "yes, actually" and she said "I knew it, you just are giving off a vibe."  Uh, okay.  And then she proceeded to give me the double whammy of "just relax and it will happen!" and "it will happen when God means for it to happen."  FFS.  She's lucky I'm a relatively nice person.
    I love it when people we've never met presume to know the story, what we need to hear, what we're experiencing, etc...

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm in a mood today. DH has been working from home but he is starting to get restless and has been playing with the idea of going back and working for a company. He has a great prospect in town but needs to wait a little bit longer until the project is up and running. This isn't the end of the world because we are finishing up our reno so he needs to be around to make sure it gets done, plus he still has his home based business.
    He is getting impatient to get out working more and I over heard him talking to his friend this morning about getting him a job. This would mean a job out of town where he flies in and out and is gone for weeks at a time. I hate this idea. He knows I hate this idea and I wish he could be patient and wait until the project in town starts up.
    Married: 08/04/2012
    TTC #1: 07/2014
  • @CLECyclist‌ Shit, I'm sorry to hear that.
  • @juliaandco I'm so sorry about the news of your BIL. Prayers and love to you and your family during this difficult time.

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Joy2611 said:

I just found out that my BIL (aka the love of my sister's life) has the Big C. It's  a very treatable form, so I am very sure his prognosis is good. I had to leave work I am so upset. Even with the statistics there is still the chemo and the pain and my sister having to watch him go through it.
    I read this at first and thought you were saying he had chlamydia.  Then I wasn't quite sure why you were so upset that you had to leave work.  Hi, I'm dumb.
    @Joy2611 This is exactly what I thought at first too.  Lemme on the dumb train.

@juliaandco I am so sorry about your BIL.  Lots of thoughts and hugs coming your way.  You're an awesome sister for being supportive to your siblings during this trying time.

@squeakyduck See, that's what I thought!  Headlights aren't supposed to break after so little time, I'm wondering if the car has some kind of electrical issue that keeps shorting them out.  Then again, if that were the case, they'd probably die instantly so IDEK.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • My bitch today is twofold.  1) I don't like the October Siggy Challenge. At. All.  I'm really glad that so many people are excited about it, but I just can't.
    2) Changing Siggy's for the Challenge before the end of the month.

I realize that both of these have been address in the Siggy Challenge threads, but I didn't have any other bitch for today and I needed something to bitch about.

• @ramaholic That's not normal.  I've had my car for 12 years.  I've changed the headlight bulbs maybe twice?  Once definitely.
    @slappiness THAT seems normal.  I was under the impression, on average, a person should need to change their headlights every 5ish years, special circumstances aside.  What is wrong with my caaaaaaar.

Hint: it's a dick
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

“I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • I don't exactly have a bitch, but I feel like I have half a brain today. 

My car didn't start this morning. After roadside assistance jumped my car and informed me to keep it running for 30 minutes, I proceeded to run around the house frantically looking for my keys. I turned our house upside down. My keys were in my running car. 
    I do this. Along with asking the person on the phone to wait a minute while I look for my phone. It's hard to get it together some days. 
    Married: 06/2008 -- TTC#1: 10/2008 - 9/2009 - MC Cycle 4: 6wks - BFP 9/10/2009 - DD: 05/2010 
    TFAS: 09/2011 job changes so we stopped 12/2011 -- TFAS again: 10/3/2014 - IUD Removal
    BFP 12/19/2014 - EDD 8/27/2015
  • My bitch is that I'm extremely gassy and crampy this morning. IBS is such a bitch!

I have IBS as well. I totally get your pain. Hang in there!

*possible trigger warning**

My bitch is a real shitty one but I need to let it out. One of MHs friends knows about our mmc. He decided to tell MH that it's ok because "we will meet the baby one day" and "it will happen again for us when we least expect it". MH thought it'd be a good idea to tell me this for some reason. I think he just didn't realize how much it would bug me.

So I've been crying on and off all day.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• ramaholic said:
    @ramaholic That's not normal.  I've had my car for 12 years.  I've changed the headlight bulbs maybe twice?  Once definitely.
    @slappiness THAT seems normal.  I was under the impression, on average, a person should need to change their headlights every 5ish years, special circumstances aside.  What is wrong with my caaaaaaar.

Hint: it's a dick
    You mentioned it before, but my first thought was that there must be some sort of short in the wiring.  :|
    That's what I'm leaning toward.  *sigh*  It seems like we're constantly having to work on it and we're both just so over it. :/  It also has an infrequent cylinder misfiring issue which has been SUPER DUPER fun to try to (and fail to) fix for several years running.

• @elizabetheleven your H owes you wine and chocolate.  Men don't think.

I just wanted to thank you for your siggy - I'm actually on a laptop right now so I can see it and it made me laugh, like... a lot.  Thank you for that.  I REALLY needed it today

• ramaholic said:
    x
    That's what I'm leaning toward.  *sigh*  It seems like we're constantly having to work on it and we're both just so over it. :/  It also has an infrequent cylinder misfiring issue which has been SUPER DUPER fun to try to (and fail to) fix for several years running.
    EEK!  That's horrible!  :( 
    It's the worst while we're driving on the highway -- it always feels the car is gonna shake apart and we're gonna be in a baaaaaad place. :(

• I woke up saturday morning with a canker sore. One. This morning I woke up and it had magically multiplied to six, and they are covering the inside of my cheek. I can already tell it's gonna get WAY worse before it gets better, and it already SUUUUUUCKS.

@juliaandco‌ and @CLECyclist‌ Fuck cancer.

@ramaholic‌ next time it rains, look and see if that headlight is getting water inside it. That happened when I still had my Jeep, and all I had to do was replace the rubber stripping in that headlight. If not, my money's on an electrical issue.
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • @juliaandco I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL my thoughts are with your family.
    @elizabetheleven I'm with @spartanchick88 your DH owes you wine and chocolate. Take care of yourself.
    Married: 08/04/2012
    TTC #1: 07/2014
  • @3houlagirl Good idea!  I hadn't thought of that and it has merit since we get our fair share of rain (unless we're in a bizarre drought, like now).

• @slappiness thank you!

@SpartanChick88 thank you! I already bought all the wine! So happy I brought you some smiles with my siggy :)
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• mistabinx said:

I woke up saturday morning with a canker sore. One. This morning I woke up and it had magically multiplied to six, and they are covering the inside of my cheek. I can already tell it's gonna get WAY worse before it gets better, and it already SUUUUUUCKS.

@juliaandco‌ and @CLECyclist‌ Fuck cancer.

@ramaholic‌ next time it rains, look and see if that headlight is getting water inside it. That happened when I still had my Jeep, and all I had to do was replace the rubber stripping in that headlight. If not, my money's on an electrical issue.

My mouth hurts for you right now. Does baking soda help at all? My mom used to put a little bit of baking soda on it if we got one, and it burned and tasted like shit but I dunno, it seemed to help. Might have been mind over matter though.

@CLECyclist I just want to give you a creepy internet stranger hug ::Hugs:: and please know you are special because I rarely give out hugs even IRL. 

@3houlagirl
    I get ulcers in my mouth (if I eat acidic food) - I would use a little bit of hydrogen peroxide.  If you do that, make sure you rinse it out thoroughly.  I want to say that Colgate makes a mouthwash with peroxide in it that really helps sores heal quickly.

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! My normal procedure is to put salt directly on the ulcer. It hurts like a sonofabitch but gets rid of them in 48 hours or less. Unfortunatelythis time they're waaaay in the back where I can't reach. I may try peroxide and water. I should be able to swish with it. Blech.
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Another bitch....I have another bitch. I just ended a 9 day cycle. Later I will finish a bottle of vodka.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTGP since September 2013. All cycles were annovulatory due to Depo. 
    Surprise BFP: November 5, 2014

• edited September 2014

So, you ladies have seen me bitch about my douchebag new commander.  Well, I just found out that she said some pretty horrible shit about how she feels that our team shouldn't be doing things the way we do them.  Listen, twat, the team no matter who was here has been doing this shit this way for over 25 FUCKING years.  She says that our government civilian who is a retired Colonel from the Air Force and has been working as the government civilian since then (read he's been doing the job for approximately 30+ years) shouldn't be answering questions like he has been.  WTF?!?!  I don't have the knowledge he has and I can't answer some of those questions.  I just started this in January.  Then, because of the fuckwad Captain who has failed at EVERYTHING, I was thrown into taking over the project and have close to zero knowledge about this stuff and am still learning.

Over the weekend I actually logged into FB for the first time in a while.  And some asshole made an asshole drama post that I just can't even.  I'm really starting to be over FB.  I've barely been on since hanging out over here with you ladies and that is a good thing.

I think I'm done bitching for now.  I'm sure this day will bring more to the table.

Edit: punctuation and run-on sentences

Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • @3houlagirl‌ and anyone else with mouth issues - have you tried Lysine? You can get it in the vitamin aisle and it works wonders!

• I don't really have anything to complaint about except that I'm probably going to have nightmares all month looking at some of your siggys.

Also Hugs to all you ladies today going through tough tough things.

dog hits birthday cake off plate gif 

• It's late in the day, but I'm going to bitch anyway... I had a delicious eggs Benedict with lobster during a nice brunch out yesterday. However, it was far less delicious when I woke up at 3am this morning with a violent case of food poisoning. I worked from home earlier, but gave up around noon and still remain camped out on the couch. Damn you deceitful lobster for being so deliciously evil.
    Me: 33 | DH: 36 | 2+ years TTC #1 | EDD: 09/12/15
    Dx: Hashimotos, Hypothyroidism, Hyperprolactinemia

09/2013: Started seeing RE - abnormal spotting and anovulatory cycles
    09/2013-2014: Spent the year regulating thyroid/prolactin levels
    10/2014: Full baseline cycle - ovulatory, but with heavy LP spotting
    11/2014: Operative Hysteroscopy, HSG, and Tubal Cath: abnormal growth found
                   Results: Growth benign, tubes clear, total D&C performed - still spotting
                   Next steps: Clomid/IUI, starting in 2015
    01/2015: Totally unexpected BFP!
  • ramaholicramaholic member
    edited September 2014
    Bitch again:

Dear vendors:
    Trifolding is not hard.  Please stop making origami invoices because I'm thiiiiis close to just shredding your shit ala a 3-year-old at Christmas.
    No love,
    Me

Edit: Grammar is your friend.

• cjchio said:
    Our AC isn't working. I live in FL. It's fucking hot. My husband is calling our complex today to get someone to look at it, but I'm hot and miserable now dammit.
    1) I live in FL too... and if it's not hot it's raining. CONSTANTLY. I feel your pain. No A/C in FL is a death sentence.

2) We chose the same villain. ;) 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• My bitch?  Just read the WFD thread.  

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• My new iPhone6 is shaped like a boomerang after an afternoon in my back pocket.  Not a serious, life altering thing, but really fucking annoying.  Apple hasn't gotten back to me and I really don't want to spend $150 on my insurance deductible.  JUST EMAIL ME BACK.  

• To My SIL, who are you to tell me I need to wait to start TTC. That is none of your business, This is my life not yours.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"