1st Trimester
Options

5 weeks preg and tons of symptoms. HELP.

I just could not believe my eyes with the first 4 tests so I took 9 total LOL. It was the only way I was believing it! My hubby thought I'm crazy! I'm about 5 weeks along and I'm scared I may have miscalculated or was pregnant the month prior and didn't catch on until now but I am having every single symptom every post says. I DID have what I considered a period last month, but with all my symptoms maybe I'm wrong? Sore breasts is and understatement and I've already increased one bra size. Pants are tight. Woozy and nausea, but haven't puked yet. Def a change in my belly too, noticeably . All at only 5 weeks! Is that possible?!

Re: 5 weeks preg and tons of symptoms. HELP.

• Options
    Also gas and tons of peeing. Duh!
  • Options
    I feel ya'..  I tested positive at 3 weeks, and I am currently only 7 weeks along.  Starting at 4 weeks, I began getting every symptom (except vomiting).  By 5 weeks, my nearly flat chest was completely stuffing B cups, and I cramped so badly, I considered going to the ER a few times!  Cramping started to ease a bit at 6 weeks 2 days, with perfect synchronization with the beginning of the vomiting.  I look pregnant, too!  The uterus grows so much, and your bowels will move more slowly as well.  If you are very thin like I am, you can definitely "show" early.  Drinking lots of water, and mixing in a teaspoon of metamucil once in the morning and once in the evening might help a bit with the symptoms.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First there are posts complaining about having no symptoms, and now one complaining about too many.

OP, it's normal. Completely normal.
  • Options
    Very possible. I had symptoms before the pee stick dried everytime

And speaking of pee sticks step away! You are literally pissing your money away :)
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"