Cloth Diapering

9/28 swap

I'll probably forget tomorrow, so I'm starting this now. Whatcha got?

Re: 9/28 swap

• I have:

--2 FuzziBunz OS Elite w/ snaps -- one red, one yellow, VGUC. 

--1 Thirsties cover, size small, aplix.  EUC, blue baby bird pattern.

--Long shot, but I also have 95% of the HUGE tub of Charlie's Soap (1250 load size) if anyone is local (SE Michigan) and might be interested in meeting up for it.  I bought it very early on, and unfortunately Charlie's just didn't work for us.  It's way too heavy to ship.

@RIngReady -- My apologies, I just went through the old swap thread and saw that you were intrested in the Thirsties cover.  For some reason I never got a notification that you tagged me!  It's still available, and YGPM!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited September 2014
    I have:

- four yellow/small GMD workhorses (one organic, 3 white). EUC

- 6 small gDiapers (orange and green). Vguc

- sweet pea NB AIO. Aplix. Pink paisley. EUC.

Looking for: BB covers (snap), large BB hemp inserts, grovia shells. PayPal is good too :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • cedentoncedenton member
    edited September 2014
    Large Jungle Jam Simplex  VEUC $18ppd
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Medium Old Dino Print simplex VGUC $16ppd
    Medium stars Simplex - has a little pilling on the back $14ppd
    Medium cow Simplex - has a little pilling on the back $14ppd
    Large owls Simplex-tabs are slightly discolored due to hard water $14ppd
    Two Large Monsters Simplex - both have a little pilling on the back $14ppd
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    One minky whales Blueberry pocket VGUC $12ppd
    One minky cow print Blueberry pocket VGUC $12ppd

three Sbish OBF with snaps (orange, blue and red trim) $20ppd ea VGUC

Grovia AIO Woodland print VGUC  $16ppd

one grey and one orange/brown puzzle print Fuzzinunz Elite VGUC $8ppd ea

I also have a bunch of Alvas and Kawaiis and one sunbaby if anyone is looking for something super inexpensive.  Would rather work out a bulk deal on those.

• I still have 8 BG 4.0's in like new condition with both inserts.

1 sassy snap
    2 twilight aplix
    2 grasshopper aplix
    2 grasshopper snap
    1 albert snap

ISO PP mostly. Would like to get $14 ppd for the solids, $15 for albert. Or make me an offer for multiples. 

I would also like a really cute pair of longies (boy or GN) - R is 14+ lbs and almost 4 months old.
  • If anyone is good at replacing elastics, I have:
    BG 4.0s in red and yellow/orange that have no stains or stink but some pilling at the tabs
    2 Thirsties size 2 Duo Wraps, aplix closure, in black bird and blue that need the elastics in the gussets replaced. I LOVE these covers and the aplix is still great, but I'm not even going to attempt those gussets

Thirsties Size 2 AIO White EUC Snap closure, used a few times

Kissas Marvels OS cover in a marigold cover, snap closure, EUC

GroVia Perfect Pail NIP in Cloud

ISO NB stuff or GMD red edge prefolds, or PP
  • @cedenton‌ -- I am interested in your sbish. What size are they?
  • Have:

Size M grovia kiwi pie wool cover, used twice.

Unused Sloomb lanolin.

Unused bottle eucalin wool wash, lavender scent.

Pink cotton velour Twinkie tush night night.

2 kawaii OS pockets, light blue and cow. MF inserts are unused.

ISO: natural fiber aios or pp.
  • ewurgler

How much for the lanolin and eucalin? I just bought our first wool cover but forgot the stuff....
  • @Brandiewine11
    If you buy both, I can do $20 total, shipping included. (I paid $13 for the eucalin and $11 for the lanolin).
  • @ewurgler - what size are they?
  • @Brandiewine11 The eucalan is 16.9 oz, the lanolin is 4 oz.
  • Have: 
    * Prowrap cover (aplix, size small) - washed but never used on baby
    * WAHM minky polka dot print OS pocket (snaps) - by PoopyDoo's (VGUC)
    *Knickernappies baby bum drops (to make wipe solution) - I used a few drops, most of the bag is still left and they smell great)

ISO: Paypal, maybe some blueberry stuff or GMD workhorses... Tots Bots Bamboozles, always.
  • @stringy813

Our sbish experiment was a failure. I am washing sheets again this morning. If I need to add a couple hemp doublers, I would rather stick with prefolds. 

Would you be interested? There are some stains, but the lady I got them from said she hadn't sunned, and I have used each of the 4 exactly once, and I haven't sunned yet either. I also caught a faint whiff of that musty smell again, so they could probably use another bleaching, or stripping if that could be due to hard water build-up as some suggested. Let me know and I can get you pics.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @stringy813

Our sbish experiment was a failure. I am washing sheets again this morning. If I need to add a couple hemp doublers, I would rather stick with prefolds. 

Would you be interested? There are some stains, but the lady I got them from said she hadn't sunned, and I have used each of the 4 exactly once, and I haven't sunned yet either. I also caught a faint whiff of that musty smell again, so they could probably use another bleaching, or stripping if that could be due to hard water build-up as some suggested. Let me know and I can get you pics.
    Hmmmm... I'm hesitating because I'm worried that between the smell and the leaking that maybe they weren't well treated in their past life? I am not sure I want to take on a project, IYKWIM.

Cuz M had about 6 oz of milk at bed last night, and another 2 at least twice over night, and somehow the thing held up tight. I was amazed.
    I totally understand that.

But I'm not surprised about the leaking honestly. C needs a prefold and 3 hemp inserts to not be DRIPPING wet in the morning, and when I saw the sbish in person for the first time I was pretty skeptical. Those inserts are tiny! 
    Married 6/18/11

• mrshudson618 - I wonder if your sbish have some additional buildup causing them not to absorb? Are you using both inserts? Obviously R is much younger than your DS, but we get the same performance from a workhorse w/2 hemp doublers & from an sbish OS snap less with both inserts right now. They are both mostly soaked in the morning, but no leaks. He is still eating 2x a night and in the diaper from 7p-7a.

I hate to say it, but I also just got a TTNN from ewurgler and it worked great with just one of the inserts. Not even totally wet in the morning. I believe she has another one she's looking to offload. 

@ewurgler - YGPM
  • MK, I'm really tempted by your hoot cover, only because I have the size 1 already. If I have a size 2, then my boys could have matching bums again. But I really shouldn't. 
  • mrshudson618 - I wonder if your sbish have some additional buildup causing them not to absorb? Are you using both inserts? Obviously R is much younger than your DS, but we get the same performance from a workhorse w/2 hemp doublers & from an sbish OS snap less with both inserts right now. They are both mostly soaked in the morning, but no leaks. He is still eating 2x a night and in the diaper from 7p-7a.

I hate to say it, but I also just got a TTNN from ewurgler and it worked great with just one of the inserts. Not even totally wet in the morning. I believe she has another one she's looking to offload. 

@ewurgler - YGPM
    Yes, both doublers, and they are absorbing plenty. Every inch is soaked. I could wring cups full of pee out
    Married 6/18/11

• @theultimatesak‌ I'm interested in the two Bummis covers. I have PP, how much ppd?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Can I list things for sale here?  Or only things for swap?
    2. I was going to list on CL but I am selling closure-less WHs and I know we all love them so I figured I would open it up to you ladies first.
    3. What would be a good price for used WHs?  Small, no stains, no tears, great elastic, used for about 4 mo.
  • Oh, and I have an OS simplex in tweet (I think that's the name) that the elastics are shot. I can sit around and pretend like I'm going to replace the elastics, but we all know that will never happen, so if someone wants it I'll send it FFS.
    @theultimatesak I'll take it if thats all it needs.
  • Anyone have newborn covers? I know I asked this before, and a few of you did. I really need them now. Anders is shaped different than Logan was, so I'm having issues with fit.

I'm looking for sweet pea, thirsties size ones, Econobum and imagine. All in aplix please. :)

I am PayPal ready.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• doeie04 said:
    Anyone have newborn covers? I know I asked this before, and a few of you did. I really need them now. Anders is shaped different than Logan was, so I'm having issues with fit. I'm looking for sweet pea, thirsties size ones, Econobum and imagine. All in aplix please. :) I am PayPal ready.

Unfortunately the only ones I have are Bummis Super Whisper Wraps and a wool cover that I don't know the size of. :(

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • @doeie04‌ check the new swap thread :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"