November 2014 Moms

Food Confessions

3rd trimester loss of appetite? Y'all crazzzzy?! I'm a bottomless pit. Tonight's dessert, 2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch and 2 pieces of cinnamon toast. Mmm... Anyone else care to confess?

Re: Food Confessions

• Loading the player...
  • SAVE ROOM FOR BREAKFAST & DESSERT CARBS. <--- my current mantra.

I get full fast when I'm pregnant, so I'll eat all my veggies but not as much meat with intentions of eating full sized dessert portions. Right now I'm loving donuts, bagels, muffins, scones, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Crab pasta... What is that!? Yum... I am going to obsess about that until I find it!
    I don't think we have Red Lobster 'round these parts.

I gave in to all cravings in last nights grocery shopping trip, got plenty of snacks for my desk at work - kudos m&ms bars (they're tiny!), two bags of Halloween m&ms, granola bars... and chocolate brownie ice cream for home.

I'm tired of hearing how I'm "smaller this time"... Baby and I are pigging out (as much as space allows)!!

Yeah kudos m&m bars are way too small
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• I'm hungry all the time, but baby is trying his/her hardest to evict my stomach from my abdomen, so anything larger than a piece of toast makes me feel sick  :(

I just want to eat all the things.
  • Ladies who live near Tim Hortons, the Apple/Caramel bagel with cinnamon cream cheese is to die for!

I try hard not to give in to everything I want and I focus on protein most of the time but we went apple picking last weekend so yesterday was me making apple pies and apple crisps to freeze.  I ended up eating a lot of apple slices covered in sugary syrup goodness!  Oh and oreo's just cause.
    dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• My FIL's birthday is coming up, so I am making him a lasagna for dinner and an Oreo cheesecake for dessert.  He will come over, have a piece of each and leave the rest for DH and I.  Is it Saturday already?

• Yesterday's breakfast: grilled cheese with garlic mayo and apple with peanut butter...not tons of food per se but maybe a weird combo? I liked it anyway...lol
  • An entire bag of cheese whirls. I don't think I had eaten them in 15 years, but I went the gym and left craving salt (which I've had to reduce due to carpal tunnel syndrome). CVS was across the street and the cheese whirls just looked sooo good. So I ate the entire bag on the walk home. Really helped my CTS...
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • I could eat sour cherry blasters and fuzzy peach candies all day long...why oh why can't baby make me crave veggies?
  • I think this post is my new "What's For Dinner" go to. 

Sooo many good bad ideas.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I just considered melting dark chocolate chips over frozen pineapple and ICE CHIPS. Then i realized that the ice chips would be water and i should just have them on the side. So smart.
  • I might have eaten a large pizza by myself this weekend. I also eat a tube of oreos with a bowl of milk every night before bed.
  • O M Gawd! I give up, must get out of bed to go nosh now, after reading all these delicious suggestions!
    230am is an appropriate snack time, right?
  • Nothing sounds good! Blech.
    I'm either suddenly ravenous or feel ready to explode; no in-between, but sometimes simultaneously.
  • Nothing sounds good! Blech.
    I'm either suddenly ravenous or feel ready to explode; no in-between, but sometimes simultaneously.

I totally get this. It's so confusing becaus people will ask me what i want to eat and I will just stare at them in confusion...
  • OMG I need ice cream like right now. Y'all are killing me.

Today has been pretty good so far.  Yesterday I had my usual healthy preggo breakfast (bowl of cereal, piece of fruit, greek yogurt) followed by brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts for my morning snack, a whole box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese and a 20 oz Coke for lunch, and then a flatbread Margarita pizza for dinner.  

And now I want a bag of Oreos and a half gallon of milk. 
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• I had taco bell for dinner. It was great!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• I want McDonald's all the effin time. I try to keep it down to once a week, but it's not easy. I live within 3 blocks of one and smell the french fries on the way home from the bus stop.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"