Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

My sweet husband and I started the journey of expanding our family in June 2012. It's been quite the journey these past 2 years. It took us 9 months to get pregnant the first time. We only knew about our pregnancy for 2 days before we lost our sweet baby at 5 weeks. After our first loss, we decided to do some testing to see what was going on. During the testing, we found that I have low progestrone and have some issues with ovulation. My ob offered for us to try to use Femera to help with my progestrone and ovulation, which that helped us get pregnant for the second time. My pregnancy started off great with my hcg levels and I felt very pregnant. We were shocked at our 7.5 sonogram that the baby hadn't developed properly. My ob gave me a week and a half to let me miscarry naturally, but it didn't happen so I had my first d&c. After a couple months of recovering from our second loss, we decided to see an RE for more testing and help expanding our family. They gave us the treatment option of femera with trigger and iui. We tried that for 3 cycles, then moved to iui with injects. The injects worked for us and gave us our third pregnancy. Again, it started off great and we got to see our sweet baby growing ant their heartbeat at 6 weeks. We went back at 8 weeks to find our baby grew but their heart stopped beating. I just had my second d&c on Thursday, and it's been very hard emotionally. We are undergoing genetic testing to see what went wrong and are hoping for some answers in a few weeks. Sorry for the long intro. I'm sorry for all your losses and hope that we can be an encouragement to each other on our journeys to having a family.

Re: Intro

• I'm so sorry for your losses. Take care of yourself.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I am so sorry for your losses. 
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so very sorry for your losses and hope that you are able to find some answers very soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• I am so very sorry for your losses. It is such a heartbreaking thing. I hope you find some answers in the testing. Be kind to yourself.
    BFP #1 6.9.12 EDD 2.16.13 Ended in emergency surgery due to an ectopic 6.23.13
    BFP #2 9.6.13  Rainbow born 5.22.13
    BFP# 3 8.28.14 EDD 5.1.15  2nd u/s revealed Twins   m/c 9.21.14 
    BFP # 4 11.27.14 EDD 8.5.15  1 perfect bean @ 6 weeks

• I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope you have a success soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"