Parenting

Sunday spimmity spam

DS went to bed late last night. So naturally he was up and ready to go earlier than usual today. I am so sleepy.

How are y'all? Anyone else jumping ship today? >:|

Re: Sunday spimmity spam

• I'm feeling a migraine coming on. This is the 2nd one this week. Haven't had them regularly for almost 4 years. I know every pregnancy is different but after 2 with no migraines I kinda thought I was safe this time.
    I don't like taking meds and they didn't even work last time so I don't know what I'm going to do. Today should be fun. I see lots of Paw Patrol in my future.
    Sorry for the vent, I'm just frustrated.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is on my last nerve. He keeps waking up in the middle of the night and coming into our bed and waking me up. This is a child who has NEVER slept a single night in our bed until 3 weeks ago. I'm way too tired to deal with his ass at 1am and I def don't want him waking DD up so I just let it be now. But, for realz kid?? YOU'RE FREAKING FOUR YEARS OLD!!!! Get a grip, lil man.

Grumpy. Tired.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm up watching Paw Patrol and eating breakfast. (FFSC: DS eats breakfast in front of the tv every day). DH is leaving today to go out of town for work. He'll be back Thursday then I am taking the boys out of town next weekend to see my family. So I'm solo until next Sunday and I'm freaking out a bit. Booze will be consumed this week.

I want to go to the park later today but my dad will be singing during the 7th inning stretch of the reds game so I want to be home to see if the televise it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Up. Dd is still coughing pretty bad. She is watching tv and eating toast. I'm deciding what to do today. I'll make a roast in the crockpot today.

• edited September 2014
    I really hope we can move someday so I can get rid of all the things. I plan on doing a closet purge later this month, but it's not the same.
    Eta: by all the things I mean all the junk
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • DS and the dogs let us sleep until 8 again today.  YAY!  DH slept on the couch, I didn't make him, he just fell asleep there.  Fine by me, I didn't have to hear him snore.

Sitting here drinking my coffee after taking foster dog for a walk.  It was nice, only got one side eye and 2 ladies stopped and let him kiss them.  Typically people give us a wide berth and side eye me all over the place.  I really wish people would get over the Pit hate.
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Reese just noticed all her hair is gone. :( 

I told her that it will grow back and that the medicine that keeps her healthy makes her hair fall out. 

She told me but I really want my hair back!

She has a couple of strands of hair left---so I told her, "look it is growing back!"

She accepted that answer for now.
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Up with coffee, DS, & scooby. Had super fun at the fair last night, & consumed all the fair foods. So yummy!

Need to go to church this morning, I haven't been since I had the baby, she'll be 9 weeks this week. Opps.

Other than that just groceries & football/hanging out today. The fair was good family fun, but damn at the $$$$$$ it all cost!!
  • Reese just noticed all her hair is gone. :( 

I told her that it will grow back and that the medicine that keeps her healthy makes her hair fall out. 

She told me but I really want my hair back!

She has a couple of strands of hair left---so I told her, "look it is growing back!"

She accepted that answer for now.

Oh no. Poor girl. :-(

image image
  • Today is going to suck. Church then visit yo my ILS then cleaning my house. It's too nice outside for this crappy plan

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • I want to make these, but I can't come up with a good substitute for the jalepeno. I don't like jalepeno and DS is allergic to bell peppers (which is pretty devastating in this house). 

What would you use instead? 

• This morning I was all, "Man, I gotta figure out how to not make today super hella boring and lame" and then I remembered I am getting queso with jAp!!!!!!! :D
    Fuck yeah fuck yeah. I hope you don't mind if I drink. It is Sunday after all. YOU CANT STOP ME FROM DRINKING ON SUNDAY.
    Omg, I am so offended by alcohol consumption! HOW DARE YOU

• Morning y'all! It was my morning to sleep in, but of course DS slept in for DH so we all ended up getting up around the same time. Of course ;)

I really should do some cleaning around here today, then I have to wor k tonight. Blah. But we really need the money and judging by the wicked fucking pubic pain I have this time around (already, mind you! Which I didnt get last time until the very end...guess this baby really wants me to make me work for him this time around!), I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep working. So yeah. Guess its best to take advantage of the extra cash while its there.
  • Happy Birthday @Sterling13‌!

R actually slept in to the point where I had to check to see if he was still alive. That kid never sleeps in. I hope this is a new trend!

The weather is crappy so we are stuck inside. My mom was supposed to come today but isn't feeling well, so I have no idea what to do for the day.

TV parenting ftw!

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• My teenage neighbor is riding a bicycle up and down the road in her pajamas. 
    She used to sing really loudly. I could hear her while in my house with windows and doors closed.

At least she doesn't sing Justin Bieber (Beiber? Burber? Bluber?) anymore.
  • Avswolf said:
    I want to make these, but I can't come up with a good substitute for the jalepeno. I don't like jalepeno and DS is allergic to bell peppers (which is pretty devastating in this house). 

What would you use instead? 

I can't open it, but if you're just looking for something to use as a "cup" what about tortillas? I have a homemade recipe I could send you.
    The "cup" is just the form - they'll be baked in a muffin tin, so no shell necessary.

I think the jalepenos were for flavor, color and heat. I might just use a generous amount of cilantro and add some crushed red pepper flakes for kick. (Thank you, Google). 

• DD is really wanting to go to the local amusement park today, and we haven't been in a bit, so I promised we'd go. I'm not really looking forward to it though because I think it's the start of their "Halloween time" thing, so there's even more people (read teenagers) than normal.
  • I would love to get a new phone right about now. My samsung galaxy s3 keeps telling me I'm almost out of storage space but I have no idea what else to fucking delete to make shit work right again. But I also dont feel like spending the extra 20 bucks a months on my bill to get a new phone right now. Meh.

I should probably go ahead and delete a bunch of old pics on my phone since I'm almost positive they are all backed up on Google plus, but I'm paranoid that one I delete them from my phone, I'll find out they'renot backed up and I'll lose them all.
  • Paid bills & balanced the checkbook finally. Time to do the groceries vs no money to spend juggle.

I dread going back to work in 3 weeks, & yet I dread trying to finance us thru the next 3 weeks on only MHs salary. The struggle is real :(
  • MrsT0514 said:

I would love to get a new phone right about now. My samsung galaxy s3 keeps telling me I'm almost out of storage space but I have no idea what else to fucking delete to make shit work right again. But I also dont feel like spending the extra 20 bucks a months on my bill to get a new phone right now. Meh.

I should probably go ahead and delete a bunch of old pics on my phone since I'm almost positive they are all backed up on Google plus, but I'm paranoid that one I delete them from my phone, I'll find out they'renot backed up and I'll lose them all.

Can you transfer all the pictures to your computer's hard drive, or to an exterior hard drive, then delete them from your phone? Thats what I do.

• Downstairs is clean. Baby is napping. Chris Pratt is on SNL.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • elsa1688elsa1688 member
    edited September 2014
    We are going to church and then dropping off the deposit for our wedding venue.
  • Welp, Cute Dad just called to break up with me. So, that was fun.

• edited September 2014
    newly single ex-wife of 8 years >>>>>>>>>>>> me

I totally get it. Fucking sucks so much ass, but… what can I do? lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"