April 2015 Moms
Options

Announcement Pictures Idea PIP

Re: Announcement Pictures Idea PIP

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH is a producer so we might do a short video announcement. Possibly a movie trailer from a baby's perspective (he literally wants to borrow a kid and strap a gopro to their head). It's either going to be really amazing or completely obnoxious. We'll decide after our 12 wk appt on Tuesday!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    these are all adorable!!!  Now I feel terrible that I haven't done anything cute...or told anyone other than our parents.  Maybe I will announce it some way before I run the NYC marathon in a few weeks.

Love all the photos ladies keep em coming!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• Options
    @mbm1983‌ thanks lady ! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, FX for both of us!
  • Options
    BRNCLES said:

ughhhh you GUYS. i love all of these. i don't have a picture to share (it's not made yet, we are waiting for a successful 12w appointment tomorrow morning) BUT our idea is this:

One of my first dates with DH was to the state fair. We got our caricature done as something funny to do together, and it became our "thing" - so we've gotten one for each year we've been together and have framed them next to each other in our house. Our plan, fingers crossed - is to go to this year's fair tomorrow night after a healthy 12w check up; find a caricature artist, and tell them we want to announce our pregnancy IN the drawing. we won't tell them how to work it in and will allow their "artistic creativity", we'll just see what they come up with. we'll frame it and take a picture of it- and, voila! hello, facebook.

to be selfish, i like this idea most because it will be really cool to see this hung up next to our other caricatures, as a marker for my pregnancy year.
    Omg, amazing! Love it!!!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This was ours for fb we had a different one for our families who live far away!
  • Options
    angi3o said:

@abc829‌ I died laughing at the girl taking a selfie in the background of your pic :)

She was such an a-hole she commented on our shirts and jumped up there anyway I kept side eyeing her like wtf let me take my pic lol. It was going to rain so I was like f it lets take our pic and leave. We got engaged in that spot so we like to go there for all our 1st disney pics, so I couldn't just pick somewhere else either :(
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options

Here is the sign that we used with my horses. I am still waiting for my sister to send me the pictures, but figured I would show a sneak peak :)  We haven't announced on FB yet, may do that this weekend. Thanks @littlewest1 for the sign idea and help!

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    It turned out great @vickersh1!!  So glad I could help.  :)  I can't wait to see the final result either. 

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    This is so cute! So fall, I love it! We haven't taken ours yet but we will be a holding a "made in Japan" onesie, possibly at the beach, haven't decided location yet, or maybe on the side of our house, we have a nice white wall on one side.
  • Options
    I love your announcement, OP! And all of the pumpkin announcements are so cute to me! I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet- but I really want to do a pumpkin-themed announcement too. I'm announcing this weekend! Thanksgiving here in Canada! I can't wait!
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
  • Options

Posting this today. We sent it out to our close friends already. Well received. :)

Absolutely love this!! My grandmother has been asking (basically since my husband and I met 9 years ago) where are the great grand babies already? I plan to sit down and play a game of scrabble like we do every time we visit them and spell out "I'm pregnant" I can't wait to see her face. I'll have to cheat a little since it's ten letters but I think she'll forgive me ;)
  • Options
    These are also cute ladies such great ideas! Unfortunately I don't have a picture to share yet but our idea is in place :D We will be traveling to Europe in a few weeks and plan on taking a decorative chalkboard with us that hangs on a ribbon. We are going to take five pictures at different iconic spots such as shipwreck Island in Greece, the leaning Tower of Pisa, the Eiffel Tower etc. and in each picture my hubby and I will be holding the chalk sign with a different word on it- then we will collage all of the pictures together and it will come together to say 'And then there were three' We thought it was a fun way to incorporate our currentbadventure and our upcoming adventure :x
  • Options
    carter604carter604 member
    edited October 2014
    We still need to tell a few more friends and family before we share on facebook, but I can't wait to tell everyone about "Captain Adorable" :)
  • Options
    We announced last Friday with this picture
  • Options
    Legit I might steal this little pumpkin idea OP!!
  • Options
    Today I'm 100 days pregnant
    So just posted my ultrasound photo with the caption-

"Countdown: 180 days left"

Side note: I like celebrating days, like 100 days, 800 days etc :p

J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"