October 2012 Moms

Halloween

I'm just getting back on the boards so I'm sorry if this has been asked...

Is LO dressing up for Halloween? If so, details!

Ds1 wants to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle. However, I found some super cute ideas on Pinterest. Spiders, popcorn box, shark, dragons, etc.

Re: Halloween

• Dd2 will be Minnie Mouse. Dd1 has gone from Elsa to Ariel to a horse to a witch. I'm taking her to a Halloween store this weekend and we will pick then!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wesley is going to be a pumpkin at the Mickey's Halloween party we are doing and then for Halloween he is being Raphael from Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

• Loading the player...
  • DS1 wants to wear his t-Rex costume from last year. E is too big for his dinosaur egg costume so we picked out a triceratops one for him to wear. Screamed bloody murder when I put the hat/horns on him.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Either Sofia or a ladybug.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • @morrkim I can't believe your twins will be here soon. How are you feeling?

• @morrkim Fingers crossed you make it to October! You are so close!

• Dd. Elsa. Ds1 Leonardo from tmnt, ds2 a hand me down dragon costume from ds1.
    Right now our schedule looks busy. Usually I stay home and hand out candy. Dh takes the kids out toting and brings them back as each one gets tired.
    This ds1 is invited to tot with a bestie who lives in another neighborhood. We know dd will want to tot with her own friends. So that leaves ds2 amd me. I kind of want to drink wine a tot with ds1 dh and his besties fam. But then my house will be all decorated with no one to see it. Decisions decisions.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Elijah is going to be a crab because I could not find a lollipop costume like he requested, and the result was he turned into a crab.
  • Emma will be Tinkerbell.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• No. Freaking. Clue.

Slacker mom over here!

• A kitty. She is obsessed with kitties. Only other option is a bear, she's obsessed with those, too, and loves to pretend to be a bear. But I'm thinking a kitty will be easier.
  • No. Freaking. Clue.

Slacker mom over here!

Elmo? LoL
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Charlie Brown!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Alright well at jcp they had an Ariel costume and she tried it on and look so adorable so dd1 has settled on Ariel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not sure. Going to take ds1 to the Halloween store next week and see if he can chose. I will either make ds2 something that goes with or see if he picks something.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I have a 9 year old daughter and I wanted them to dress alike or have a similar theme.  Like Dorothy and the Scarecrow, Mickey and Minnie.  But my daughter decided on this cute girly pirate costume so they will both be pirates this year! :)  I can't wait that is also my son's 2nd birthday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"