Attachment Parenting

XP: 5.5 month sleep help

kalmte214kalmte214 member
edited September 2014 in Attachment Parenting
DS has been refusing to sleep in his crib. Last week, we moved his crib so it was right next to me. That worked pretty well for a few nights. Then he started waking every 45 mins-1 hour all night. We tried tylenol, especially since so many suggested it, but it didn't help. We tried removing the crib wedge--didn't help. It seems that he's trying to roll onto his stomach and that's waking him up. A few times he managed to get onto his stomach and slammed into the side of the crib, which really freaked him out. Last night, I resorted to bringing him into the bed with me and kicked out DH because I needed sleep (I have a cold and am working a long day today with a longer commute than usual). I don't want to do that often, as it means DH is on the couch and that's not fair to him either. Cosleeping is not an option all the time because DH has a sleep disorder that would make it unsafe. 
He's also reverse cycling.DS only been eating about 2-4 oz while I'm at work for 8-10 hrs, so he's nursing often at night. But not every time he wakes.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: 5.5 month sleep help

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"