May 2015 Moms

RAGING hormones and ZERO patience!

edited September 2014 in May 2015 Moms
I am 7 weeks and 2 days and my
hormones are out of control!!! Literally every single person at work is driving me insane, I can't even handle talking to my mom (who is my best friend). I know this is totally normal but anyone else around 7 weeks and a huge moody mama on wheels?! :)

Re: RAGING hormones and ZERO patience!

• I have low patience right now, too. I'm trying to get more sleep because I know that's part of it.
    BabyFetus Ticker

So excited for Baby #4!
  • +1 here. I got into a huge argument with a coworker today. I am upset with myself that I handled the situation poorly.

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Loading the player...
  • I'm also a first grade teacher and my patience is completely gone! It's rough!
  • my patients has been ok, until today... 30 minutes into my DD being home from school and I was ready to pull my hair out!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I work at a after school club and I totally flipped out on about six kids today but they were not listening and I repeated myself and counted to three, and most of the kids did listen. I felt very justified but still thought it might have been a hormonal thing too.
  • I wigged on DH for trying to "help" me find something I lost. I didn't ask for help! I just wanted him to hold the baby while I looked one more time.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Here too!
    My last pregnancy, I was very mellow. This time around I can't seem to stop being a biotch to everyone. My poor DH gets the brunt of it daily. And he's been so great to me regardless.
  • Glad I am not alone here! At least we have these threads to rant and make us feel slightly less crazy! Good luck to all of you who are teachers. I am not a teacher but I work with a bunch of adults who act like children most of the time so I feel like I can semi relate ;) perhaps tomorrow will be better for all of us!
  • Yes!!! DH has been getting a mouthful from me and if he doesn't back down- Watch out! I feel kinda bad later... But not really. Haha
  • Rage has been my only clear pregnancy symptom...And even then I sort of wonder if it's just me...

But yeah, 8w5d and I'm pretty positive the rage isn't going anywhere anytime soon even though I am very happy to be pregnant.  (It's the rage for stupid people that is burning strongly...)

Me: 27 DH: 27

October 2013: Endo erosion/ Clear HSG

March 2014: SA #1/  2%morph, borderline sperm count, decent motility

June 2014: SA#2/  2% morph, low sperm count, worse motility

Plan: "Quick Start IVF"/antagonist protocol with Follistim, Ganirelix, Ovidrel and progesterone suppositories (yay)

High AMH (11) and Low BMI= low doses of everything to prevent OHSS

July 27, 2014: Started Follistim injections for ten days

July 31, 2014: U/S= 20 follicles, 8.5 lining, E2 is good, Ganirelix for 4 days starting 8/2

August 4, 2014: 14 follicles on-track, good lining, Trigger 8/6

August 9, 2014: 9 ICSIed/ 5 embryos; aiming for a 5dt on 8/13

August 13, 2014: 5DT of 1 4BA almost-hatching blastocyst (Please hang in, Little Bug!)

August 14, 2014: We have 3 frosties! Hope they're having fun hanging out together. :)

August 23, 2014: Beta #1: 144 8/23/14: Beta #2: 374 Beta 8/25/14  Beta #3: 6,600 9/3/14

September 9, 2014: Ultrasound #1 115 heartbeats per minute

September 23, 2014: Ultrasound #2 182 heartbeats per minute 

September 26, 2014: Love my OB's office

October 10, 2014: Our baby looks like a baby and is moving all over!  

December 8, 2014: Anatomy scan- It's a girl! 

"Hope strengthens.  Fear kills."- Karen Marie Moning

"Heaviness is only temporary; the daylight will soon break in."- needtobreathe

• I had a "movie day" in my classes yesterday so I wouldn't have to talk to my hs students ....

And then put my kids to Bed an hour early because I couldn't listen to the whine anymore. Bless their hearts- they actually went to sleep ❤️

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad I'm not the only 1 I'm especially moody with my partner so much so I even punched in the side of the head the other that'll teach him 4 waking me up lol oh n I've never hit any1 b4 so we were both quite shocked
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"