October 2014 Moms
Options

craving dove soap

Am 37 weeks prego going to 38 in 2 days ive been having this craving on eating soap dove I guess the scent is good ive been biting the soap ever since I fist statted my pregnancy I dnt swallow it I spit it out n rinse my mouth with water its cuz I cnt hepp it

Re: craving dove soap

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What the !!! Now that's a new one
  • Options
    SaragoeswestSaragoeswest member
    edited September 2014
    I've heard of this too! Granted, it was some rando in the pickle aisle who wanted to tell me about "this one pregnant chick he knew." She, too, aTe shavings of soap.

imageimageimage
  • Options

Mud. OP, you better run. We will figure out who you are ;)

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    krysngregkrysngreg member
    edited September 2014
    I was just referring to soap. And distinctly dove soap. I have heard of chalk and dirt. I didn't know there was an actual disorder or a name tho. I'm wondering now what it tastes like.
  • Options
    FamousEa said:

krysngreg said:

I was just referring to soap. And distinctly dove soap. I have heard of chalk and dirt. I didn't know there was an actual disorder or a name tho. I'm wondering now what it tastes like.

Did you ever say a dirty word as a kid? I got the soap treatment a few times..
    Yea I did but I had the mom who laughed it off. She has played the best friend card since I was a toddler. I was robbed of a real motherly figure. She was only 16 when she had me.

I found a bar of soap in DDs room once with a bite mark in it tho. She must have been to embarrassed to tell me. But it was super funny
  • Options
    Wasn't there an episode of teen mom where one of them had this??? I vaguely remember it from a past season.
  • Options
    All I could think of was the moment in A Christmas story where Ralphie decides to try the soap.

Anywho. We have a child at work who has Pica. They will eat any non food item. IMO though it seems to be stress induced...
  • Options
  • Options
    Haha all u bitches I wanna fuk wit ur guyses man haha let em lick my soap lol u thots
  • Options
    U bitch u need it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"