1st Trimester

Newly pregnant

I just took a test on Friday and it was positive...I believe i'm roughly 4 weeks pregnant if you start counting at the first date of my last pd.  I actually took both tests in the pack I bought to be sure and then I was still not thoroughly convinced so I bought another test and took that Saturday.  I'm so excited but I'm just having trouble actually believing it's true.  I really don't have any symptoms other than my missed pd.  I've noticed that I'm a little more hungry and a little more tired but work has been crazy so I just passed it off on that at first.  How long did it take to sync in that you were actually pregnant? 

Re: Newly pregnant

• Congratulations! It has not sunk in yet and we were actively trying. Actually, last time it didn't sink in until he was in my arms :D It's different for everyone. Most people say when they see the u/s or feel the baby move.
  • We were also trying...well, trying/not trying.  We wanted to leave it open so we didn't put too much pressure on ourselves.  I had only missed my pd by 1 day but I just felt that I needed to take a test.  I had never missed or had a late pd and I just had this feeling that I needed to take a test.  I thought I was jumping the gun but I just wanted to put my mind to rest and didn't really expect the test to be positive.  I just keep waiting to feel something but I haven't yet.  My mom didn't have morning sickness with my brother and I (i'm a twin) and my MIL only had a day or 2 that she passed off as a stomach bug until she missed her pd.  I'm hoping I take after both of them but we'll see!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just found I'm pregnant last week and still hasn't sunk in yet. I'm t e'er noted to go to the store for more tests in hopes of making this feel more real!
    Congras to you!
  • Thanks! Congrats to you as well!  I bought 2 packs of tests so I technically took 4.  The only change I have noticed is that I've been really hungry.  Which isn't really much of a change for me lol!
  • My appetite hasn't changed much but I've been making myself eat a little more and have been drinking a lot of water. The biggest change I've noticed is that it's getting harder for me to fall asleep at night and get a full nights sleep, hopefully that changes Lol.
  • Congratulations! I found out I am pregnant on Friday too! :) the is baby #2 and I am still like in shock (good shock tho!) I also don't have any morning sickness or anything like that! MY breast hurt, and missed period.. Oh and a rash on my chest and back (very strange!) But other than tat not a lot of normal signs. But hubby and I are excited!! :) good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker    

• Me too! I thought I was going crazy! I can't seem to get or stay asleep. Then with all the peeing I am starting to wonder when it will all catch up to me.
  • Congrats!!! I found out I am pregnant on Friday, September 26th with my first. I think I'm around 5 weeks going off my LMP. It still hasn't set in yet and I'm reading everything I can. I have a bunch of symptoms - heightened smell, bloating, peeing more often, morning sickness. I also am hiccupping and burping and farting (sorry!) a lot more than I usually do too.
  • I just found out I am pregnant today! Congrats!!!
  • Hello everyone I have a question from the calculations on here im suppose to be 6week n three day pregnant but lastnight I went to the er and they gave me an ultrasound but she said there wasnt anything there but it was from me being early in my pregnacy but im kinda scared because souldnt they be able to see something at this far along and all my pregnancy test all are coming back positive could it be a chemical pregnacy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"