Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Teething...already?

So DS is 3 months and cut his first two teeth about  a month ago.  Yesterday, I noticed he's cutting two more on the bottom row now.  He's been extra drooly and fussy, so I suspected.  I just wasn't ready for his teeth to start coming in so soon!  I'm a Peds nurse, so I know they're teeth coming in - Pedi confirmed the first two at his 2 month check-up.  Um, does this keep going at such a fast rate or will his teeth come in at different times?! I'm so confused and baffeled that he's already teething at 3 months old and I've had to give him Tylenol several times already for inconsolable crying. ugh.
Egg Retrieval - Feb. 2013 -> OHSS.  FET#1 - June 2013(failed). FET#2 - October 2013(success!) Griffin Alistair: 6#10oz 20" long, born 6/19/14 @ 4:04am

Re: Teething...already?

• DS was a super early teether too (though not as early as your little guy). 

The trend continued and he was always early. He has had all of his teeth (so inc. 2y molars) since he was about 19m old. 

I wish my DD was doing the same, but no!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Thanks for the reply @TeacherVicky He now has 5 teeth cut through and still going strong.  He's too young for Motrin, but I've been giving him Tylenol once a day usually since he's been getting low-grade temps with the teething.  I've seen him trying to get to his ears, too so I hope he's not getting an ear infection on top of the teeth...poor lil guy.
    Egg Retrieval - Feb. 2013 -> OHSS.  FET#1 - June 2013(failed). FET#2 - October 2013(success!) Griffin Alistair: 6#10oz 20" long, born 6/19/14 @ 4:04am
  • Loading the player...
  • I give Hyland's teething tablets during the day and Advil (or in your case, Tylenol) at night when needed. 

DD has been constantly pulling at her ears too, but I think it's normal for teething to bother their ears. 

You'll be happy later when everyone is complaining about teething and molars and you'll be done with it all! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I'm not positive but I think my ds is getting his teeth in. My mom ran her knuckle on his gums and he seemed to like it. I would've never known how to tell. How do you know? He's not really a cranky baby at all, and not much of a drooler.

image  image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"