New Jersey Babies
Options

Any Recommendations for obgyn's who deliver at Riverview or Jersey Shore Medical?

I just found out I am pregnant. . I am loking for a good obgyn who is able to deliver in either Riverview Medical or Jersey Shore Medical. Also if anyone has any good feed back from either hospital. Its greatly appreciated and Thank You in advance.

Re: Any Recommendations for obgyn's who deliver at Riverview or Jersey Shore Medical?

• Options
    i LOVE Riverview Women's Health group. They have two offices: Little Silver and Hazlet. 
    Dr. Hammond is AMAZING. but all of the docs there are great :)
    TTC since 2013 (grad of 3T)
    EDD: May 24, 2015
  • Options
    Holmdel OBGYN (they also have an office in Shrewsbury)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! I will look into both. :-)
  • Options
    So Dr Hammond is not taking new patients and the office is booking at the end of November. I can't wait that long. Any dr you would recommend caitlynryan at holmdel obgyn?
  • Options
    MeganB113MeganB113 member
    edited October 2014
    I recently started going to Jersey Shore OB/GYN in August, after moving to the area. I see Dr. Lucas and he's great! There are other Dr's at that practice as well and I'm sure they're equally nice. Everyone in the office really seems to be. They are located on the border of Freehold and Howell off Rt 9
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank You MeganB113. I will call the office on Monday.
  • Options
    yrnamehereyrnamehere member
    edited October 2014
    I second Holmdel. And Riverview was fantastic. Staff and facilities were wonderful.
  • Options
    I go to Riverview too.. But the other drs are great too - Tsong, Kaskiw, Karoly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"