March 2015 Moms
Options

GTKY: So far, the best part of pregnancy has been...

So I've been a little blah this week and while creeping another month, I stole this gem - Curious to know what the best part of this pregnancy has been so far!

Sept. Challenge

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2dwhtaq.jpg[/IMG]

image

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: GTKY: So far, the best part of pregnancy has been...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maternity clothes. I still feel absolutely miserable and gross but at least my clothes fit.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Maternity pants so comfy!
    Seeing the fruit of my baby, very interesting!
    How sweet my kids have been and how excited they are!
  • Options
    So far DH offering to help out more. Best things to come this is the first time I get to wear winter maternity clothes. I'm so excited
    imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb
  • Options
    @saucylittlemonkeygirl‌ - and nobody hassles me about it!

Sept. Challenge

image

• Options
    This is a bit corny, but I've also really enjoyed hearing stories from my mom and grandmothers about 'back in the day' when they were pregnant!

Sept. Challenge

image

• Options
    Best part is seeing our little one during ultrasounds.
    And of course laying on the couch while H takes care of me :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Boobs! Haha, seriously though, I am on the tall & slim side and had none until I got knocked up. I also agree that food tastes amazing, mostly because I am letting myself cheat a bit and have things I normally wouldn't eat. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

KJ(36) DH(37) 
    Married 2012
    Expecting baby#1 3.28.2015
  • Options
    getting over ms has been exciting! so has seeing the LO move around like crazy on the US! cant wait for my next one!

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    I will cosign on the gut hanging out, eating, and my husband taking such good care of me and our home.
  • Options
    DH giving foot massages and cleaning more. I love coming home to a clean house.
  • Options
    Definitely eating whatever I want and not really gaining but looking more and more pregnant. it's a tie with that, and my DS kissing my belly and saying I love you to the baby....!!!!!
  • Options
    Not spotting (well barely at all) unlike last time. If I was spotting the same as last time I would have been a nervous wreck for 9 weeks straight. I've actually been able to keep busy and get almost to the loss milestone without even noticing the time go by!!
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Options
    No diet!!
  • Options
    An excuse for my already day to day style of sweatpants and t shirts lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    Everything!! /sappy

But seriously, boobs and eating anything I want. I have never enjoyed food so much in my life.
  • Options

At the NT scan when I saw baby moving around looking like a baby. All 3 of my last ones never made it past the bean stage, so seeing a real, moving baby was probably the happiest moment of both my and DHs life.

This made me tear up! I'm really FEEEEEEEEEL-y this weekend...
    But seriously. I cannot imagine this kind of joy for you and your partner :)

Sept. Challenge

image

• Options

An excuse for my already day to day style of sweatpants and t shirts lol

I bought some 'hammer pants' today at Winners. I expect they will be my new fave thing. Plus who in their right mind is going to tell me they look ridiculous. No one.

Sept. Challenge

image

• Options
    Can't say I've loved too many parts about the actual pregnancy and symptoms, however, I am loving every day that progresses and brings me closer to having a healthy baby. I, my husband, and my daughter all wanted this baby SO bad and it feels amazing to be this far along and to imagine holding this LO! Also, the ultrasounds aren't too bad to look at either ;)
  • Options
    The best part so far has been seeing the baby on the ultrasounds and hearing the heartbeat! It just makes it that much more real for me.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    To date:

Heard the heartbeat on the Doppler and knowing the bb is still alive, despite my dehydration and being malnourished.

Vomiting episodes lessening day by day. Looking forward to zero!

Able to eat more food now. From nothing to a bite of all four food groups and keeping it down. Looking forward to eating more and everything!

Doing less work at work and nothing at home!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"