November 2013 Moms

Saturday Game Plans

mskatiepmskatiep member
edited September 2014 in November 2013 Moms
What is everyone up to today??

Re: Saturday Game Plans

• Loading the player...
  • I work until five. Meeting my mom at a wedding reception after and I'm so not looking forward to it. I've had a bad day and I just keep feeling worse.
  • edited September 2014
    I did his a few days ago @Soozerella‌
  • I did his a few days ago @Soozerella‌

I'm so paranoid especially with his new love of head banging.

Eta: you did an amazing job!
    I laid him on the bed under the fan to keep him distracted and used the fingernail safety scissors
  • @PeachsMama‌ whaa happened :(

I stupidly forgot to take water on my run this morning so I had to cut it short. Then I didn't have enough time to clean my house before leaving for work. And my OCD is causing an insane amount of anxiety. I can't stop shaking. I only got to pump once today because we're short staffed. And I so don't wanna go to this reception.. And I have to take my cousin to run some errands tomorrow but he doesn't know about our uncles cancer. It's gonna be hard to keep it together in front of him..
  • @PeachsMama‌ why aren't they telling him about your uncle?

You sound like you need a do over or ice cream dinner

He goes Monday to get all his results and prognosis and game plan. He wants to wait to tell him after that so he can *hopefully* have a little good news.. And this is homecoming weekend for him and he didn't want to ruin it..

Ice cream sounds awesome!
  • Taking M to a baseball game tonight - 5th game this season, she actually loves them. The lights, the people, the junk food
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"