Nurseries and Baby Gear

City select for tall 2yr old

Considering buying CS. Dd will be 24 m when lo is born. I know i will use the infant carrier and one seat for the first months. 1. Dd is tall, will she outgrow this by 2.5? 2. Should i buy the double or single? Will dd outgrow it by the time lo needs the seat? 3. Does anyone have experience with it or recommend something else?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: City select for tall 2yr old

• I have a 3yr old ds. He's 40" right now. And I have twins on the way. I wanted to potentially be able to have ds and a twin in the stroller and wear the other twin.

For me I thought the seat on the city select was way too small. So I went with the city mini GT double. It is a sbs stroller but I wasn't a big fan of any of the tandem strollers.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • I tried the City Select when it came out, unless they changed the seats they're awfully short. The Mini double accommodates taller kids for sure. I wasn't a fan of the sbs, I have a wide running stroller like that for outside use - it's not as easy in crowded areas or places with narrow doorways, and I had it easier than others with true sbs, I could pop a wheel off to make the doorways and they couldn't. I used a Phil and Ted's for 4 years, it saw a lot of use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"