Although Im tired as hell
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think there is someone banging on a drum outside. I don't know if I should go investigate or hide.

I would hide. Haha or peek through the window slowly.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I love the random MGP spam chats at night lol

Anniversary
  • Options
    @somerandomchick I am watching Criminal Minds too :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    Sometimes I think DH is a second kid. DD was crying sonI checked on her. Went in the bedroom and DH was passed out with his glasses on. Look at his alarm cloxk and its not set. He works. Its his weekend to work. :-q

I don't know how many times I had to wake him up to tell him he needs to set his alarm.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Fuck. I'm here.

L is finally sleeping but I'm still pissed off at the nurse who came in to help fix his IV, turned on all the lights, and told my 16mo child who, at 12:45am, had only been allowed to sleep for half an hour, that "screaming doesn't help." Fuck you.

Worth complaining about? Nurses? She's not our nurse, she was just helping. @valstulas @KateJuly2013‌
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options
    gutsymama said:

Fuck. I'm here.

L is finally sleeping but I'm still pissed off at the nurse who came in to help fix his IV, turned on all the lights, and told my 16mo child who, at 12:45am, had only been allowed to sleep for half an hour, that "screaming doesn't help." Fuck you.

Worth complaining about? Nurses? She's not our nurse, she was just helping. @valstulas @KateJuly2013‌

Uhhh whoa. I'd be complaining.

Anniversary
  • Options
    MOTN wakeup at midnight. Would not stay in her bed so I lay down with her in ours "just for a minute".
    Three hours later I wake up next to a peacefully sleeping baby. Crib transfer, then back to bed. It is now 4:15 and I have been reading the third book of the Outlander series for the past hour.
    WTF, brain. Go to sleep.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    Working on school work since I barely sat at a computer all week :-/

Bonus: 

• Options
    fabkfabk member
    edited September 2014
    Yay @amparo1981 I LOVE that series! Enjoy!

I'm up with a sick congested kid.
  • Options
    Im at work :-(
  • Options
    @gutsymama >:D<

@lancomechica‌ wow, you're working too hard

I'm away because my neighbors are up to something fishy. 6 am and there are crazy flashlights and banging in their yard
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    ~O) for all the mamas that need it! DD always cries out at 3:15 for some reason but then immediately goes back to sleep. It wakes me up and it takes me at least 30 minutes to fall back asleep. Then she gets up around 4:40 - 5:00 for the day...
  • Options
    @martyn17 That's weird. Did you find out what they're doing?
  • Options
    I'm up because Scarlett has insomnia and wakes up every night around 3 during her sleep cycle. She struggles getting back to bed so we're back and forth to our rooms several times. Every night. So exhausting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @martyn17 That's weird. Did you find out what they're doing?
    Something to do with their smoker and day drinking.  Not sure why that required waking me up before 6am, but they better share some BBQ.
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    @martyn17 I agree that they need to share if they are waking you up! That really stinks.. Sleep is so precious these days!
  • Options
    @gutsymama‌ another vote for complain. i would have flipped out. Big hugs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just want you to know that I have a 14 month old who also does not and never has even once sstn. I try not to get on my phone because then I'm distracted and can't fall back to sleep. But I'm up a lot through the night commiserating. >:D<

Vinny does not sttn ever.

Bonus: 

• Options
    I have been binge watching Criminal Minds...going to be sad when I finish it.
  • Options
    I can't watch criminal minds anymore.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had to stop watching criminal minds. I would lay awake at night planning what to do when someone breaks in. Every night....
  • Options
    @gutsymama I was a worker bee this weekend so just saw your tag about a crappy nurse.  I will give you the same advice I give all my friends about dealing with their loved ones nurses.  There are good ones and bad ones.  You're lucky if you get a good one.  Either way, there is nothing more important in the world to you than Lucas.  So do wahtever you need to do to ensure he gets the best care.  In my personal experience (which is with an entirely different patient population), the bitchier and more obnoxious the family, the better their loved ones are cared for.  Just being honest.  Nurses are often motivated by fear of being complained about to the higher ups.  Health care is a customer service business now, and if they are worried you will go to the boss and complain, they will pay extra attention to your loved one. 

It's lame, but it's the truth.  So complain away.  If the nurses go into the break room and call you a snotty bitch, who cares.  Right?  As long a Luke gets what he needs. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"