June 2013 Moms
Options

New Fall Shows Review: Red Band Society

Love so hard.

Seriously, lighting, editing, acting, voice over. Everything.

Thoughts?
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: New Fall Shows Review: Red Band Society

• Options
    And how hot is Dr. McAndrew??

• Options
    @violet1183‌ it's about terminal kids who basically live at the hospital. Think Glee first season with a gossip girl narrator and no singing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

WasNotWas said:

@violet1183‌ it's about terminal kids who basically live at the hospital. Think Glee first season with a gossip girl narrator and no singing.

Hmm. I don't watch either. Can you relate it to True Blood, Ray Donovan, Naked and Afraid, or Amazing Race? :) jk. I shall DVR.
    You will like it visually for sure. It's a fun show with heart. In the same vein as Glee. And Octavia Spencer is the bomb.com

• Options
    34blondie said:
    @violet1183‌ I love AHS but I don't know if I can handle the theme this year without having nightmares forever.
    Samesies.

• Options
    I'm worried about watching Red Band Society because it seems emotionally manipulative.

• Options

I'm worried about watching Red Band Society because it seems emotionally manipulative.

It definitely is, but no more so than Grey's. It does earn it's emotion. Not like The Leftovers where there is a brutal murder of a character you hardly know so it's hard to have sympathy (which I loved btw). It is definitely earning the emotion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"