March 2015 Moms
Options

what girl name?

briarroyobriarroyo member
edited September 2014 in March 2015 Moms
we already decided a boy name, i just need opinions for a girl!

what girl name? 179 votes

audriana janelle
14% 26 votes
adriana janelle
29% 52 votes
avery natalia
37% 67 votes
madelyn natalia
18% 34 votes

Re: what girl name?

• Options
    I love all of the names separate, but they don't seem to flow. Too many syllables combined.
  • Options
    I have a friend that just named her daughter Avery Noelle and I'm obsessed with it. But like pp said these names don't quite flow together, but alone they're all beautiful!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like Avery Noelle. We want to go with something a little more Hispanic for the first name, but I am adding Noelle to out middle name list.
  • Options
    I like the names... I think they sound elegant. The multi-syllable first plus middle names don't bother me. I have 2 middle names and so does DH, so we plan to carry on the tradition. With a three syllable last name, it's gonna be a mouthful for us no matter what! Anyway, I just wanted to throw in that I really like Audriana. It's unique but not obscure. Adriana is OK too, but much more common.

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    My girl name is Avery as well...the middle name will be Ellen which is a dedication to my grandmother!
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    voted for Avery Natalia. I personally hate Natalia, but I LOVE avery.
  • Options
    I know two people with the middle name janelle and they both hate it with a fiery passion. Just something to think about.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options
    They are all lovely names! But I kind of like Avery audriana!
  • Options
    Boyfriend is stuck on janelle, he's always liked it. I'm not toooo crazy about it so I was trying to compromise a little lol I'm ok with a lot of sllyables cause my name has a lot. I appreciate all the input tho!
  • Options
    Also Natalia would be a shortened version of his late grandmother
  • Options
    I actually think Madelyn Avery would be a beautiful name and you should ditch all the other combos lol
  • Options
    janda426 said:

I actually think Madelyn Avery would be a beautiful name and you should ditch all the other combos lol

I agree. It flows much better that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"