March 2015 Moms
Options

Life is strange.

molassamolassa member
edited September 2014 in March 2015 Moms
I know many regulars here have a negative opinion about me. I was raised that you treat everyone the same so that makes it easy to ignore the mean and snarky comments I come face to face with each time I open this app. I come here to read the latest and hopefully answer wherever I can. I try to remember that beneath anything we post, we are all human and just trying to get something out of this community.
With that said, we had an u/s this morning and learned we are having a girl! That brings us to 2 boys 2 girls. The excitement quickly turned to tears as we learned our baby likely has anencephaly and will not survive. I am choosing to carry as long as nature allows. It will be tough and I've already ugly cried all day. Somehow, I will find peace and I know it will take a lot of time. The hardest part is telling my other kids. That I am not looking forward to.

So I will be hanging around to chime in here and there. This baby is still so loved and cherished.
Part of my point is to say that being kind to others can have an immeasurable impact. I don't comment for the sake of looking nice, I comment to BE NICE to people I know nothing about. I can't force you gals to spread rainbows and butterflies but I can try to be encouraging.
So for those who pray, can you keep me (another random internet stranger) in your prayers? I'd appreciate it.

Wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies!

Re: Life is strange.

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for what you are dealing with.  You are stronger than I, to choose to carry as long as possible.  Either decision would be heartbreaking.  I'm not a prayer but you are in my thoughts.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm terribly sorry for this news. That's heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    T&P for you. I don't know what I would do if I was in your shoes. Good luck.
  • Options
    I am so sorry that you are having to go through this difficult time. Sending prayers to you and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    I am very sorry you are going through this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Oh I'm so sorry that you've gotten this terrible news. You are a strong woman for choosing to continue to carry this child. Wishing you the very best as you and your family deal with this enormous blow.
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for this news. I will be praying for you and your little girl. Please take care of yourself, if you need to vent/talk, you can always pm me.

M & N: 05.27.2012 <3 
    Natural M/C: 08.27.13 at 8 weeks
    BFP: 07.02.14 ! 
    Baby #1 EDD: 03.11.15 

image image image

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm incredibly sorry for what you are going through. I can't begin to imagine and unfortunately have no frame of reference to ease your mind. I hope you find peace if this diagnosis doesn't change. You said "likely has”, so I'm praying there's still hope for a successful pregnancy. Best of luck and please keep us posted. About the comment about regulars. In support of everyone on this board, regulars or not, please keep in mind that this is a public forum that does not group like personalities. We come in all forms, and if you look deep enough, you will see that the differing personalities really make this a unique and pleasant place. Most importantly, there is so much support this board offers. Again, best of luck!
    3 MCs
    1 Rainbow Baby: Born 4/4/15
    BFP: 4/23/17  EDD 1/5/18
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. Please take care, my thoughts are with you and your family.
    March '15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fail

BFP #1: 4.3.14
    EDD: 12.2.14
    M/C: 5.11.14

BFP #2: 7.4.14
    EDD: 3.10.15
  • Options
    I'm very sorry you are going through this. You are definitely in my prayers.
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family during this emotional time.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through something so heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family as you go through this very difficult time.
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
  • Options
    I am sorry that you are going through this. Sending thoughts to you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so very, very sorry. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you the best in getting through this troubling time.
    BFP 7/10/14--EDD 3/17/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the news you've received. T&P to you and your family. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this I pray the dr is wrong
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    I wasn't familiar with the condition and so I looked it up and found this article. I thought I'd share it with you to give you some hope: https://www.lifenews.com/2014/09/18/baby-angela-born-with-anencephaly-defies-the-odds-turns-6-months-old/ 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    I am so very sorry.  Sending thoughts to you and your family.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    I am very sorry to hear your news. Having recently followed some families of children with this condition It breaks my heart to hear of it again. I do pray and wish God's will for your family, that you can find strength and comfort.
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sorry that you have received this news. My thoughts are with you and your family

• Options
    I'm so so so sorry.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that through your love your baby may draw strength and perhaps be able to prevail.  *creepy internet hugs* for you and your family. 
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this. T&P's for you and your family through this difficult time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So very sorry to hear this. T&P's to you and your family.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry. Lots of T&Ps.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Wow... I don't even know what to say, and can't imagine how you must be feeling. All I can say is I'm so sorry and you are a very strong mommy. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. You will be in my thoughts. 
    <BabyFruit Ticker
    >image
    Halloween Costume Fail... or Win, I can't decide. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I personally think it's a wonderful thing you're doing to continue on as long as possible (though I wouldn't condemn someone who would chose a different path) and you're in my prayers.

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. You are a strong and lovely woman. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Options
    Wow, I am truly sorry. Warmest thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so terribly sorry for this news... Your courage and strength are inspiring and FWIW, I thought that before you made this post. I am a praying for a miracle for you and your little one and for comfort and strength as you wait.

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I am very sorry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sorry.

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"