July 2013 Moms

Something New

I had all intentions of doing this weekly...then forgot until someone mentioned a happy brag thread earlier :)

So...post something new your LO did this week to make you smile.  It can be an achievement, something silly, or even something that made you need that extra glass of wine :)

Re: Something New

• Loading the player...
  • We had a bunch of new words this week. He also will go about 4 steps of walking while not touching anything.

He also took a two hour bfing free nap today! Since we gave up the pre-nap nurse last week he would only nap for an hour.
  • Zack fed himself yogurt pretty impressively with a spoon this morning. When he finished he handed me the spoon and container, then made the all done sign and took off his bib. I was amazed he didn't throw anything and no yogurt was on the floor.

He also has started getting up and down on the couch and this evening was just spinning in circles in the middle of the family room.

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• Oh also when we went to take his monthly picture today, I asked him to go stand by the door where we always take the pic and he actually did it and cooperated while I took pictures. Before he'd just ry off right away.

image image

• Ty started blowing on all his food. It's so cute. He blows on every bite before eating it. Even if it's a cold food....

Zack likes doing this too. Adorable :)

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"